Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Selling

Hi, Just curious if anyone else is having issues with their auctions. I'm going through my completed listings from last night to pull out the one's that sold. They are all mixed up. Some of the one's that sold are showing and others are missing. Are ...

Account Permanently Restricted with no valid explanation

eBay has permanently suspended my account due to "poor seller performance". However, the only negative review I have received (out of 33 transactions) was a mistake by the buyer during the feedback. The buyer left a comment stating "love the sweater ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Is it normal to have a "slow spell?"

I'm really quite new at this. Over the last week, I've had basically what a day of orders looked like a month ago.I got my first ebay store subscription a few days ago - does that have something to do with it?Cheers.

VeRO for using our own photos, what are we doing wrong?!?!

Hello everyone, Have had a couple VeROs listing Delta plumbing faucets an the like. Stopped using the stock photos even though eBay provides them when listing (so frustrating!). Trying our best to follow the rules, most other companies don’t seem to ...

18547947-D7A5-4EB7-B194-409E8C97C22C.jpeg
  • 39 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disappearing messages

I will get a message asking a question about an item. Wouldn’t it be so helpful if the message stayed in your list of notifications? I find that it disappears and then I forget to answer! I wish it would allow us to delete it after WE answer. Make se...

Ebay won`t remove Unfair feedback

Hi, I sell auto parts and recently had 2 sales that buyer purchased wrong parts for their cars. They failed to read description and I use eBay MyFitment.com service for the fitment where it automatically fills out compatible vehicles for the buyers r...

Resolved! 1st off laptop needs to be trashed!!! after looking online for pricing of a few old coins we have, w

we got a range of pricing example: $100 to$500 or $675. to $1000. There are pictures for us to use, but we don't know how to price using the examples. we tried to go thru the program to talk to a Mentor, but for whatever reason this darn laptop would...

Delayed launching for auctions.

Recently, I have listed items that are delayed from being live on the ebay website despite receiving messages that "your auction is now live". I called ebay and was told that when too many people try to list items, ebay gets behind and the auction la...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancellation

How do you cancel an item that you have had on eBay but it hasn't sold

Anybody with 'vacation' know-how feeling crafty?

A current post about a hospitalization disaster has made me think once again "That could be me." -Granted I don't have nearly the size of store that that seller has, but even a few defects could spell big trouble. I don't have a specific plan for wha...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

New automatic offers

So they added the easier way to do automatic offers in the marketing tab under buyer groups. I have moved over to this set up rules for all interested buyers. I notice my send offer eligible list is building up and I keep checking to see if offers ha...

Vacation hold without a store

What is the most efficient manner to end and re-list 25+ items for a short, 7 day vacation? I'm thinking I'll have to end them and then re-list. I was wondering if I re-list, do the pictures carry over or do I need to re-hunt for them in my huge libr...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I cannot get ahold of a real person at Ebay, automated system not good, has there been mass layoffs?

They put a return of mine on hold, until the buyer shipped it back. But now that he has I have no option to refund and Ebay will not acknowledge me at all. Just get automated system that is of no help. Im starting to get really nervous about selling ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors