Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

where do I update for Seller Acct and financial information?

I started with Ebay 2005, buying, but have never sold,where do I update my information and/or financial information to receive payment, for selling items? I've looked all over my account, it doesn't seem obvious?Is my account so old it's not updating...

Fees & stores

Hello,  Does someone know how the fees go if you pay for a store plan?

Resolved! Advice on getting out of"Below Standards" Hell

I've been a longtime E Bay seller, over 20 years. I was not very active this winter due to prolonged health issues, and had much fewer sales. As a result, because of some inventory errors I made.,having had 6 sales I had to cancel in the past year, t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 1 helpful

Nonpayer but date of sale keeps changing....

Hi! I had a buyer make an offer on 5/12 and I accepted it but buyer still has not paid after multiple emails and invoices sent. However, the date of the sale keeps changing in my sold list. First it changed to 5/15 and this morning it changed to 5/17...

Removed my listings

Ebay removed all my listings for GALLERY Magazines. All I could get was an automated reply but nothing telling me why mine were cancelled but those by other sellers remain.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Some good news on Sales

I just thought I'd pass on some good news, or it made me happy with all this eBay is dead talk. Last week I had to drop by the Post office for the two Items I sold. The counter usually has packages, but this this time there were over 70 small package...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 37 replies
  • 12 helpful

Sales

Hi, My sales have been so slow.  Any opinions? Swanlakeballerina   

Counterfeit item Bot Brigade strikes again!!!

Just received notification that one of my listings from last night was removed ... An NIB building kit for kids 6 and older ... is there a lawsuit between LEGO and OYO Sportstoys I wasn't made aware of???

Screenshot (4452).png IMG_0731.JPG

Report an account selling artwork that isn't theirs

A friend alerted me to a Seller on here who is selling prints of photos that are not his. I know this because they're my images. Wondering how I report this to eBay? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

Seller asking me to cancel order after payment

Experienced sellers what do you do when you realize you sent a buy offer to a buyer and they accept and pay but you made an error in your offer. I accepted an offer that was too good to be true thinking maybe the item was not all gold and gold and si...

Too Many Web Page Programming Errors

They need to test their web pages before releasing. Every feature needs to be documented and tested. It’s called Beta Testing. The Web Programmer should use a Flow Chart and make sure each step functions as it should and when a link is provided, it n...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 5 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors