cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is going on with the log in page?

Pretty much every site I routinely access, including eBay, has placed cookies on my computer so that when I access the site I am automatically logged in.

HOWEVER for the past day or so every time I access eBay I must log in personally. Even though I click “stay logged in” if I exit and then re-enter I need to enter my password again. Even if it is just a matter of minutes. Not the end of the world, but a slightly irritating waste of time.

I notice the page has been redesigned.

Is it just me or is it every one?

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: What is going on with the log in page?

@bubbleman2010 wrote:

ebay is starting to serve up the sign up buffet page you'll get to choose sometimes German,Russian,Chinese or American. Take a week or two to begin showing up to the masses,but its got to be a sellers browser has been the response so far....

It was Italy, back in July...

eBay sign in 2.jpg

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 16 of 23
latest reply

THANK YOU!  For posting this. I thought it was going NUTS.  What a JOKE ebay is becoming.

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

Facebook is evil. That site can't die fast enough for my taste.

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

I wish FB would just go away. I hope they don't do like another website did and make FB the only option to log in.

Like others said, if it's not broke, don't change it.
KimmiKat
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

This is unreal how can you ship or respond to anything. Can't sign in have a few different Ebay sites keeps taking me to the same one.

Message 20 of 23
latest reply

it is becoming a joke just like this whole world. They screw things up all the time facebook owner should be in jail for the **bleep** they get away with big brother wants more and more control

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

@modeltrains4you 

This post is from 2018

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 23 of 23
latest reply