cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Funds Not Adding Up Correctly - Ebay shorting payments?

I just checked my payments tab and it appears that Ebay is shorting my payments.  Added up total payments in after fees and shipping and short almost half.  Called Ebay CS and they confirmed that my payment appears short.  Is this happening to anybody else?  How long has this been going on?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Total Funds Not Adding Up Correctly - Ebay shorting payments?

@msachs3586 

I checked ebay system status board, it's show that "Billing" function has problems.

also they say "The eBay system will undergo general maintenance from approximately Oct 13, 2022 at 10:00pm PDT to Oct 14, 2022 at 12:00am PDT. During this maintenance period, certain site features may be intermittently unavailable or slow."

Ebay System Status Board 

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@msachs3586  I just checked my account activity and my last two sales are not being included in the "processing" section. Totally missing from my funds. Anyone else? Not sure what is going on but don't care to be shorted on my money.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@msachs3586  @royalprincessdesigns  it looks like others are having this issue too. I see a lot of reports on Twitter right now and at least one other thread here in the community.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Managed-Payments-Not-Working-Sold-Item-Payments-Not-Coming/m-p... 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@valueaddedresource , @msachs3586 , @aqeeqsouq . I just got off the phone with an ebay representative. He said they are aware of this "glitch that has been going on all day with lots of people calling in" and they are working on it.  

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Yes just happened to me-very annoying

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@msachs3586 My account is fixed now 😀 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

ty.  mine too.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply