Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Have you ever met a customer socially?

That guy this morning saying he wants to come visit me got me thinking... has this happened to anyone where they met a customer for a beer or some tea just to chat? In 2013-14 I was doing weekly auctions of junk coins where they would start at 99 cen...

New un-improvement - Slide bars on order page

I don't know what they were smoking but who thought this was an 'improvement' - We use the zip - now off screen - to tag sold ... I mean ordered stuff, so now have to go to the bottom, move bar, back up, copy zip - and as it defaults when page is rel...

IMG_5968.JPG

Ebay Sites other than ebay.com

Can someone tell me what the other eBay sites are (such as ebay.ca and ebay.uk) that have better selling performance other than eBay.com? That means it has more eBay customers.

Art paintings in nude cathegory restricted ,Photography in nude cathegory allowed. Absurd.

Hello, does anyone see any logic in the fact that eBay hides paintings and drawings in the "nude" category and hides them from searches, with the annoying "Adult only category" patch, while they are allowed in the "art photography" category? I'm amaz...

Resolved! Where are my listings?

This afternoon, I listed a couple skateboard decks, and by late at night I had no views so I looked and they are not there! I searched with another account to see if I could find them, and nothing! I ended the listings and relisted them, that was a c...

New page layout is a slap in the face

This is pretty damned ridiculous. I still do all my work on a computer. I was checking out my listings and now notice that when you click on one of my items, right underneath the photo of my item are a bunch of links and photos to other people's item...

Is there a way to see the past value of my inventory?

As i approach the year-end, I was adding up what I've added to various investment accounts over the past year, essentially how much better off am I across the board today than a year ago. Although I'd still have to account for fees, shipping, etc, I ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyers are listing a US address with accounts registered in other countries

Hey! I haven't seen a forum post that addresses this directly yet so I thought I would ask. I'm a newer seller, so I can't hit "instant payment" (I think? I can't seem to find it.) I have the normal protections set up, like I don't accept payments in...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Does ending listings hurt your account/algorithm?

I am referring to when you have to end a listing because it was sold somewhere else. Does this hurt your "performance metric" or whatever it's called? If you can, please suggest which reason to use when ending a listing so that way my account won't b...

Postage calculator is always wrong

Just getting back on EBay after a few years. I know everything has changed. Crash course! My weight and measurements are always exact. However, the shipping calculator is always $2-3 over on every package when I print my labels. My buyers are paying ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors