cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about ebay's shipping supply discount.

Can you use your last quarter discount on December 31st ... then turn around and a day later use your 1st quarter credit on January 1st?

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Question about ebay's shipping supply discount.

Personally the only reason I've started thinking about ordering my supplies as soon as I can is due to the postage increases.  Every time they go up, I'm sure the supplies take a hit too.   I know the boxes I buy have gone up several times.

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

And they are due to go up again on January 22, 2023

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

@mam98031 wrote:

I'm not at all sure why anyone needs to play games on when they use their coupon and when they don't.  It is so simple.  Just use it within the quarter it was issued, period.  Or don't use it and lose it.  Seller choice.

Didn't take it as a game.

@inhawaiiis still dealing with mega health issues, has limited mobility and likely wants 2 large orders of boxes/supplies to arrive together, which in his un-healed condition, would be best.

Goodness.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Sorry, I didn't post that directly to you.  But you certainly couldn't tell from my post.  When you enter a post at the very bottom of the screen in that little box just below the last post, it doesn't show as responding to anyone in particular.  I forgot that it also does the same thing when you post to the OP.  Whoops.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 19 of 19
latest reply