cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major issues Impacting All Sellers - No Tracking Updating recently Cases opening account destroyed

I have never had a problem with getting my items scanned in, in 10 years I have never had the problem i am having now, I have received negative feedback constantly and nothing is updated and cases are being opened daily. I paid for the product thew shipping and am now havingmmy stats crushed and my customers gping elsewhere as well, as losing 100.00s of dollars because of this flaw. I hand my items in  to the same place as the postal workers. My business will not recover from this first class issue, there was no warning. I am beyond confused.

Message 1 of 122
latest reply
121 REPLIES 121

Major issues Impacting All Sellers - No Tracking Updating recently Cases opening account destroyed

@magikalnight wrote:

there is nothing wrong with my shipping process, these answers are very unhelpful. i have these pcked up by the post office with a scan sheet of all tracking numbers for over 10 years in multiple e commerce places, this is a kniwn issue

I  am trying to help people here that has worked till now

this has never happened before and if people would look ebay just broadcasted a message about this and its on the usps.com website now as a broadcast message

Sorry, you found our answers to be so unhelpful.  Your first post made it sound like you had no idea what was wrong.  Now you say you know what is wrong and are "trying to help people here that has worked till now".  Are you saying you are now trying to help us?  Okay, thanks.

Message 31 of 122
latest reply

@magikalnight wrote:

s are usually just the tracking number or answering the person from getting over 20 phone calls emails and harrasment on another level, how can you judge my response and call it horrible, if you didn't see what the situation was, some people say things that are untrue, i can ignore it or put a message that shows its a lie, i am not sure what you do, but i am not going to not answer people or give a plitical response when their is an explanation that needs to be made on these issues. I am not sure why your juding me but your account isn't so great either from what i see, why even reply? go fix your own account

We are trying to help ... we know you are upset and frustrated, we all would be if we were in your shoes ...

What she was trying to say is ... calling the buyer a liar, like you did on that last neg, is not helping you with anyone looking at your feedback.

If the tracking actually showed that the buyer was lying, then posting the tracking number with ship date and DELIVERY date would be fine (without the "liar!" Part) ...

But, as it stands, putting the tracking number in the feedback actually backs up the buyer 😞 And the "emotional" tone is just making you look unprofessional 😞

Don't shoot the messenger ... again, we are just trying to help ... take a deep breath and focus on how to fix this from here on out.

Start at the beginning of your shipping process and work your way out, testing and verifying each piece.

Is the printer working properly? Are there light or smeared parts? If you are using a laser printer, Is the toner low or does the drum have scratches? On a thermal printer, is the heat element working correctly.

If you are using sticky labels ... do you have a bad batch that may be curling up or falling off?

If you aren't packing yourself, is the person packing actually putting the label on the package correctly? (Don't count this out, there was a thread a while ago where the seller was attaching the receipt part to the package, not the actual label)

If you aren't bringing the packages to the PO yourself ... is the person responsible actually doing so?

Are you using a SCAN sheet? If so, why isn't it getting scanned?

Have you spoken to the Supervisor at the PO about why your packages seem to be falling into a black hole?

If so, have you made a complaint up the food chain? Make an online complaint on USPS.com and if that doesn't work, contact your Area USPS Conuner Affairs Department.

https://ribbs.usps.gov/locators/find-cam.cfm

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 32 of 122
latest reply

Your feedback shows that you are shipping late, sometimes as long as 10 days!  Tracking is all over the place.  What is apparent is that this is not a new issue but rather an ongoing issue. There are also quality complaints and unresolved cases.

You are not shipping on time and you are fighting with buyers who are mad because you don't mail their stuff on time.  Potential buyers will bypass your listings, and buyers who are unhappy with you leave ebay, which deprives other sellers of sales.

Are you already paying the inflated 4% surcharge on fvf, imposed by ebay on sellers whose performance is below standard?

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais Nin
Message 33 of 122
latest reply

if you sign i  to your usps.com account

In Big Bright Red Letters It Says They Are Changing Systems And Their Will Be A Delay of 2-3 days. I am sure the message will not be broadcasted much longer

shooting the messenger is not a good way to go about things. I have more people to cintact then your suggestion.  this problem is on your main ebay seller page in announcements

Message 34 of 122
latest reply

Apparently nobody else (so far) sees this 'broadcast' message you keep taliking about on that site.  The one here is not about your issue that seems to go back several weeks.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 35 of 122
latest reply

I cannot find any broadcast message.......can you give us a link or quote it?........

If you mean the current problems with first class domestic/international.......those just happened over the wkend so don't know how that could affect your past problems.

Message 36 of 122
latest reply

@magikalnight wrote:

can you please stop answering my questions they are off topic, this is serious

I  am trying to help people here 

if people would look ebay just broadcasted a message about this and its on the usps.com website now as a broadcast message

The eBay announcement has absolutely nothing to do with your issue. And I don’t see a broadcast message on USPS.com.

Message 37 of 122
latest reply

I know the tracking says this, this is the problem, the items are going right out and the people are getting them late, i don't send 1 or 2 items i send a 1000 a week this is not happeneing to all my items, but it has been said by ebay on the seller announcements today and by the usps.com website that their is an issue.  If you just go by what people say all the time then your never going to find oiut the truth. it doesn't matter nobody is being helpful and its a known issue its a shame most people answered me pompously or with just awful uneducated answers

Message 38 of 122
latest reply

Its been a ongoing problem since first week of Jan. ebay just pretty much ignored it in hopes it would go away...

Message 40 of 122
latest reply

@magikalnight wrote:

In Big Bright Red Letters It Says They Are Changing Systems And Their Will Be A Delay of 2-3 days. I am sure the message will not be broadcasted much longer

shooting the messenger is not a good way to go about things. I have more people to cintact then your suggestion.  this problem is on your main ebay seller page in announcements

If you are talking about the announcement yesterday about printing certain labels.  That only just occurred and has something to do with the postal increase change over the weekend.

I fail to see how this has anything to do with your tracking problem which dates quite a ways back now.

Message 41 of 122
latest reply

I have been doing this so long I have done all of these solutions, I am not using the message boards anymore this was a waste of time you were the only one that answered intelligently. I will call ebay or just not use the boards it seems like I am dealing with people that don't understand (children), or don't do the same volume as me. I pay over 300.00 a month for support so this message board will never be used by me again to ask questions, just to read things. most people and answers were rude condescending and just like twitter almost. but thank you for taking the time I appreciate your answers I can fix this on my own much faster.
Message 42 of 122
latest reply

@magikalnight wrote:

That announcement has to do with the changes to First Class International that went into effect on Sunday. eBay labels for FC International have not been able to be printed for going on 3 days.

This has absolutely nothing to do with your First Class Domestic labels not getting scanned or delivered 😞

Have you done any of the things that I (and others) have suggested?

Your problem has been going on for about 6 months, according to your feedback ...

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 43 of 122
latest reply

@magikalnight wrote:

I get no message when I sign in.

I get the feeling that this is a "blame game", blame the buyers blame USPS, blame ebay, but never ever blame the seller for shipping late.

Message 44 of 122
latest reply

How does that concern OP's multiple negs from several months back?

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 45 of 122
latest reply