cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major issues Impacting All Sellers - No Tracking Updating recently Cases opening account destroyed

I have never had a problem with getting my items scanned in, in 10 years I have never had the problem i am having now, I have received negative feedback constantly and nothing is updated and cases are being opened daily. I paid for the product thew shipping and am now havingmmy stats crushed and my customers gping elsewhere as well, as losing 100.00s of dollars because of this flaw. I hand my items in  to the same place as the postal workers. My business will not recover from this first class issue, there was no warning. I am beyond confused.

Message 1 of 122
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Major issues Impacting All Sellers - No Tracking Updating recently Cases opening account destroyed

can you please stop answering my questions they are off topic, this is serious

I  am trying to help people here 

if people would look ebay just broadcasted a message about this and its on the usps.com website now as a broadcast message

View Best Answer in original post

Message 30 of 122
latest reply
121 REPLIES 121

Did your items have tracking? It sounds like where you drop your packages off is where the problem is.
=================================================
Search for Anything. 0 results.
Message 2 of 122
latest reply

I looked at a few of your tracking numbers and they are troubling.

Do you possibly have labels that aren't clear or printing dark enough to scan?  Are you getting acceptance scans when you ship?

Several showed no scans after you printed, and another I looked at didn't show a scan for 10 days after you printed the label.  One you stated showed delivered, but when I checked the #, it only showed where you printed the label---no scans.

Message 3 of 122
latest reply

@magikalnight wrote:

I have never had a problem with getting my items scanned in, in 10 years I have never had the problem i am having now, I have received negative feedback constantly and nothing is updated and cases are being opened daily. I paid for the product thew shipping and am now havingmmy stats crushed and my customers gping elsewhere as well, as losing 100.00s of dollars because of this flaw. I hand my items in  to the same place as the postal workers. My business will not recover from this first class issue, there was no warning. I am beyond confused.

That last neg that you replied to ... The tracking number has never gotten a scan ... label was printed on the 13th

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9400109699938121753154

Are you, yourself bringing the packages to the Post Office?

If not, I would be investigating who is. And then I would be checking with my postage software provider and double checking the label printer to make sure that there isn't some funky error going on ... and if there was no problem there, I would be talking to the Supervisor at the USPS location where your packages are being dropped.

This is not an eBay issue ... There is something seriously gone wrong in your Shipping process ... and you need to get on it quick 😞

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 4 of 122
latest reply

Why would you assume this is affecting all sellers? If it were, there would be a full-scale meltdown in progress.

Message 5 of 122
latest reply

Hollywood, FL has been a notorious black hole for packages for years.

It is very troubling that with the OP's feedback, these buyers' first course of action seems to be to accuse the seller of fraud in feedback.

Message 6 of 122
latest reply

@hioctane62 wrote:

It is very troubling that with the OP's feedback, these buyers' first course of action seems to be to accuse the seller of fraud in feedback.

OP seems to be suffering from "pile on" ..The most recent buyers are checking feedback after purchase, seeing all of the previous negs and making the conclusion that the neg is the only way to go 😞  Especially if tracking (or lack thereof) supports the negs ... "Me too! Me too!"

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 7 of 122
latest reply

First, don't just drop packages off.  WAIT for them to be scanend as Accepted.

Second, your resposnes to the Negs are horrible.  Far too emotional.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 8 of 122
latest reply

@magikalnight wrote:

Even though it is a PITA, I stand in line at my local Post Office and get acceptance scans on all my items. I check the receipt before I leave to make sure all items are on it. I am not the only eBay seller that does this at my P.O. There is almost always someone else in the line with me with pre-printed shipping labels and eBay logo shipping supplies. There is a reason for this. 

Message 9 of 122
latest reply

@thatsallfolks wrote:

Why would you assume this is affecting all sellers? If it were, there would be a full-scale meltdown in progress.

I purchase my shipping at the counter, I rarely enter the tracking numbers on the transactions.  Most buyers don't even notice and if they do, it is just a phishing attempt to see if I can win a INR dispute.   

The OP's problem will not effect me in the least.

(*Bleep*)
Message 10 of 122
latest reply

Third; it may be necessary to take your packages to another location for initial acceptance and scans.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 11 of 122
latest reply

@hioctane62 wrote:

It looks like a pile on situation.  After one or two post about the problem, they all immediately jump on.  I've seen scanning problems before but not to this degree.  Just the fact there are that many complaining shows it's a big problem.

Edit:  I am seriously a slow typist.  I can't believe how many responses showed before I hit post---looks like I copy and pasted penguin's post.Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 122
latest reply

s are usually just the tracking number or answering the person from getting over 20 phone calls emails and harrasment on another level, how can you judge my response and call it horrible, if you didn't see what the situation was, some people say things that are untrue, i can ignore it or put a message that shows its a lie, i am not sure what you do, but i am not going to not answer people or give a plitical response when their is an explanation that needs to be made on these issues. I am not sure why your juding me but your account isn't so great either from what i see, why even reply? go fix your own account

Message 13 of 122
latest reply

For the first negative I looked at, the label was printed and therhas not been any scan for 8 days. While that may not be your fault, but an 8-day delay seems suspicious.

For the second one I looked at, you pinted the label on January 9th and got an acceptance scan on January 19th. Again, a 10-day delay seems suspicious.

I am very curious about one thing you said:

"I hand my items in to the same place as the postal workers".

What exactly does that mean? That is very convoluted wording - and makes it appear as if you are trying to avoid admitting that you did not take them to the post office or give them to your carrier.

Message 14 of 122
latest reply

This answer was unprofessional and it would be best if you check the situation as it is a known issue on the usps.com website and ebay has now sent out a broadcast message. I think you reply to fast and what does your feedback dollar number have anything to do with this. does anyone answer a question anymore without being a smart condensing person, worry about your account you can be next
Message 15 of 122
latest reply