cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major issues Impacting All Sellers - No Tracking Updating recently Cases opening account destroyed

I have never had a problem with getting my items scanned in, in 10 years I have never had the problem i am having now, I have received negative feedback constantly and nothing is updated and cases are being opened daily. I paid for the product thew shipping and am now havingmmy stats crushed and my customers gping elsewhere as well, as losing 100.00s of dollars because of this flaw. I hand my items in  to the same place as the postal workers. My business will not recover from this first class issue, there was no warning. I am beyond confused.

Message 1 of 122
latest reply
121 REPLIES 121

Re: Major issues Impacting All Sellers - No Tracking Updating recently Cases opening account destroy

I put my packages in the same place as your postal carrier... is that bad?
Message 16 of 122
latest reply

Re: Major issues Impacting All Sellers - No Tracking Updating recently Cases opening account destroy

@magikalnight wrote:

s are usually just the tracking number or answering the person from getting over 20 phone calls emails and harrasment on another level, how can you judge my response and call it horrible, if you didn't see what the situation was, some people say things that are untrue, i can ignore it or put a message that shows its a lie, i am not sure what you do, but i am not going to not answer people or give a plitical response when their is an explanation that needs to be made on these issues. I am not sure why your juding me but your account isn't so great either from what i see, why even reply? go fix your own account

Instead of getting emotional about one post you didn't like, please answer some of the other questions.  We are trying to help here.

Message 17 of 122
latest reply

No, i print them with a laser printer through ebay, this has never happened before and if people would look ebay just broadcasted a message about this and its on the usps.com website now as a broadcast message

Message 18 of 122
latest reply

if people would look ebay just broadcasted a message about this and its on the usps.com website now as a broadcast message

Message 19 of 122
latest reply

No, i print them with a laser printer through ebay, this has never happened before and if people would look ebay just broadcasted a message about this and its on the usps.com website now as a broadcast message
Message 20 of 122
latest reply

@magikalnight wrote:

if you didn't see what the situation was, some people say things that are untrue, i can ignore it or put a message that shows its a lie,

None of that matters.  Responses to FB (if any) should be simple and factual.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 21 of 122
latest reply

where I drop off the packages is certainly not the issue as I am with all the postal employees that mail everything, I go in the back and use a sheet that is scanned for the day. I have been doing this for so long their is obviously a problem, I am trying to help people here that has worked till now

has never happened before and if people would look ebay just broadcasted a message about this and its on the usps.com website now as a broadcast message
Message 22 of 122
latest reply

@magikalnight wrote:

I guess you already have the answer then.  I looked at ebay announcements and also on USPS.com and couldn't find it myself.  I guess I'm lucky not to have encountered this problem so far.

Message 23 of 122
latest reply

I am trying to help people here that has worked till now

Message 24 of 122
latest reply

I had this issue multiple times a couple months ago.  

It's not an issue with where you drop, it's an issue with USPS tracking systems. 

They were failing to update in transit - then suddenly would update a few days later with the tracking info from a few days before.  Retroactively.  I had multiple complaints.   Haven't had one since then, though.  Other than First Class international which is normal.

Message 25 of 122
latest reply

@magikalnight wrote:
I put my packages in the same place as your postal carrier... is that bad?

Maybe, since we don't know what you mean.  If you mean out behind the PO on the shipping/receiving dock or something similar, yes, that could be bad.

You need to hand them to a clerk that has a scanner available and can scan them immediately.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 26 of 122
latest reply

there is nothing wrong with my shipping process, these answers are very unhelpful. i have these pcked up by the post office with a scan sheet of all tracking numbers for over 10 years in multiple e commerce places, this is a kniwn issue

I  am trying to help people here that has worked till now

this has never happened before and if people would look ebay just broadcasted a message about this and its on the usps.com website now as a broadcast message

Message 27 of 122
latest reply

I can't wait to tell my postal employee that I work with that your suggestion was to hand them over 1000 items a week at the counter. lol thats a good one. i have a sheet that can be scanned for all of it, your living in a place i don't live. that is not possible

Message 28 of 122
latest reply

I don't see any message on USPS.com. 

Nobody can help you here.  When I spoke of the same issue a couple months ago, responses were few and accusatory of myself.  

It's a USPS issue; you can contact them or figure out a way to suck it up.  If your packages are being delivered and the tracking is doing what it did for me (updating late but with proper scans), then you need to explain that to the dumbos that are buying from you.  If you can do that well, they'll get it through their marble-block-head that it isn't your fault.  

Message 29 of 122
latest reply

can you please stop answering my questions they are off topic, this is serious

I  am trying to help people here 

if people would look ebay just broadcasted a message about this and its on the usps.com website now as a broadcast message

Message 30 of 122
latest reply