cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major issues Impacting All Sellers - No Tracking Updating recently Cases opening account destroyed

I have never had a problem with getting my items scanned in, in 10 years I have never had the problem i am having now, I have received negative feedback constantly and nothing is updated and cases are being opened daily. I paid for the product thew shipping and am now havingmmy stats crushed and my customers gping elsewhere as well, as losing 100.00s of dollars because of this flaw. I hand my items in  to the same place as the postal workers. My business will not recover from this first class issue, there was no warning. I am beyond confused.

Message 1 of 122
latest reply
121 REPLIES 121

Re: Major issues Impacting All Sellers - No Tracking Updating recently Cases opening account destroy

@odditiesandantiquities1 wrote:

Even if it was just a rant, people are free to post here I believe.

You would think so.  This is a quote by the OP, though:

"if I asked you to stop replying, you reply 10 more times with nonsense, please stop"

Message 91 of 122
latest reply

Re: Major issues Impacting All Sellers - No Tracking Updating recently Cases opening account destroy

@magikalnight wrote:

s are usually just the tracking number or answering the person from getting over 20 phone calls emails and harrasment on another level, how can you judge my response and call it horrible, if you didn't see what the situation was, some people say things that are untrue, i can ignore it or put a message that shows its a lie, i am not sure what you do, but i am not going to not answer people or give a plitical response when their is an explanation that needs to be made on these issues. I am not sure why your juding me but your account isn't so great either from what i see, why even reply? go fix your own account

The label you created on the 13th just shows "Pre-Shipment".  If a buyer hasn't received their item by now, why wouldn't they think you haven't shipped it yet?  By looking at some of your past feedback I see...

Shipping label created Jan. 9th, shipped on the 19th, delivered on the 21st

Shipping label created Jan. 11th, USPS awaiting item

Shipping label created Nov. 22nd, shipped Nov. 29th, delivered Dec. 4th

Shipping label created Sept. 27th, shipped Oct. 4th, delivered Oct. 10th

Now I've heard of complaints about things not getting scanned properly, but they do still actually move across the country during that time that there is no scan.  Your problem appears to either be you dropping the ball by not getting the items to the post office or your local post office keeping your stuff in a back room for over a week before they ever decide to touch it.  Either way, you should be appologizing to they buyers instead of calling them liars and questioning why they're complaining about not getting their package for 2 weeks.

Message 92 of 122
latest reply

Yes, you are so right.

Message 93 of 122
latest reply

@magikalnight wrote:
you just did everything I did, and completely missed the point your doing exactly what a customer would do, I know all of this already. you don't seem to understand. this topic should not have been started I apologize I know what I need to do, this was a wasre of time. all I did was get reviewed by random people that sell a lot less and could never understand what I am saying based on the info I have been given these answers all wasted tons of time

OP, there is such a thing as a posting id.  Many using them sell on another account and may have far more transactions than you.

Message 94 of 122
latest reply

@magikalnight wrote:

I have never had a problem with getting my items scanned in, in 10 years I have never had the problem i am having now, I have received negative feedback constantly and nothing is updated and cases are being opened daily. I paid for the product thew shipping and am now havingmmy stats crushed and my customers gping elsewhere as well, as losing 100.00s of dollars because of this flaw. I hand my items in  to the same place as the postal workers. My business will not recover from this first class issue, there was no warning. I am beyond confused.

I had this problem November 2016.  I had 5 packages go missing in one month.  I didn't have that many go missing in the previous 18 years of selling on Ebay.  It cost me several hundred dollars and a few negs before I figured out someone at the PO was targeting my packages and either stealing them or trashing them.  I had a pretty good idea who it was, but of course that went nowhere.

I now drop my packages off at the PakMail by my house, and have not had a single issue.

AS for your account, your feedback is over 99% positive, that's pretty darn good.  If I were you, though, I would count to ten or take a walk before responding to feedback.  Also, wait a couple weeks, that way the buyer will have forgotten about it and they likely will not respond to your response.

Message 95 of 122
latest reply

My business will not recover from this first class issue, there was no warning. I am beyond confused. Magikainight - OP - unquote -----------------------------------------------------------

Please  try and relax  a bit . I only seen 4 negatives ,, the rest of your feedback looks pretty good . I doubt  your business will not recover  from this temporary  problem . Somewhere there's a gliche in the tracking  system . So  just do what some of the others  here have suggested  by taking your packages straight to the post office and don't leave until you've seen them scanned properly . As for replying to the negative feedback the way you did , it would have been more professional looking  if you had just briefly explained  about the  gliche  . Tulips 

Message 96 of 122
latest reply

Due to systems upgrades, orders placed Tuesday, January 30th through Sunday, February 4th will require an additional 3-5 business days for delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Hello thank you for that message here’s a copy of what I found and what the post office will be telling everybody everything that I said here was told to me by the post office or by people that I pay a lot of money to in order to have an anchor store and several other services the answers I got immediately were so awful it made me feel like I did something wrong and I was talking to people that sell one or two things a month that could never possibly answer my statement properly they would never understand what I’m saying  there should be a special sections on these boards for people that have questions that only people on a similar level can answer and that is not pompous that is the reality of business or else we all fail but still a lot of people gave me a lot of grief for just trying to pass on a message that I was given and it is real they are changing their system they upgraded the postage everybody will notice now that the postage if it’s off they get a credit or not its a very real issue that will go away soon but I was just trying to pass on a message I will never try to do anything on the message boards I was attacked like I was on Twitter I don’t know why that is but I can always contact the merchant support very quickly so I will never come to the boards again its so useless 

Message 97 of 122
latest reply

I am fine my Feedback is not the issue everybody wants to attack feedback without knowing their own issues or what happened when you sell high volumes if you notice with other people their feedback is crazy with negatives but they sell enough to outweigh it with the positives I’m not worried about that I was just trying to help people because I was told by the postmaster and by people that know what was going on nobody believed me everybody attacked me and everybody made it like the world was coming to an end because of the way I posted the topic obviously I’m new to the boards but this is my last post anyway this was an awful experience
Message 98 of 122
latest reply

“Due to systems upgrades, orders placed Tuesday, January 30th through Sunday, February 4th will require an additional 3-5 business days for delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.”

That’s the USPS announcement???

That refers to orders of mailing supplies (Priority boxes, etc) FROM USPS, not things you mail.

Hoo boy

Message 99 of 122
latest reply

I have to answer this _ are you speaking English or were you trying to say something helpful because I have no idea what you’re talking about this is not about who sells what this is just to pass on a message every single person needs to understand that this was just to pass on a message I was given that you may not of heard that won’t happen anymore all of the people answering me Have gone off topic and haven’t even tried to pay attention to what’s really going on I was trying to help people obviously the boards are not for helping therefore let’s see how many times we can attack the person and rip apart what they said like a were on social media  I was trying to do a positive thing for the community good luck for everyone in the future I hope these things don’t happen to you I’ll be fine I have 10 stores on different platforms and was just trying to help

someone like me will not come back here I’ll pay somebody to do this for me  I am an adult and don’t have time for these things 

Message 100 of 122
latest reply

You can end the misery that is this thread by clicking the ... On the first post and asking the mod to close it
Message 101 of 122
latest reply

I just copied and paste a message that’s not the actual ..... if I told you I knew the postmaster in my area you would probably rip me apart and tell me something derogatory 

you know what forget this it’s obvious that you don’t want to do anything more than just respond to people if I had any power  and I will report you to my merchant support for these answers you’re not helping people that’s what these boards are for not to rip people and make them feel bad  you may need to do this to feel better in your life you don’t have to make fun of people and rip apart everything they say to feel better about yourself you  have no business  even being on the boards you shouldn’t be doing things like this just responding to people with nasty condescending things but that’s OK I’m not coming back here this is my last topic but you have to understand what you’re doing is what a child would do. you’re taking a message I just posted and without looking at everything that’s going on you’re ripping apart the message that the post office has posted amonst many. that is just another way of me showing you what’s happening it’s just a small part I assume most people that I’m talking to don’t have a college education or something happened where you decided that instead of reading the whole story or  Liking people you immediately rip apart whoever the messenger was and not listen and not pay attention because apparently you like Looney Tunes and you’re a perfect person what a piece of work thank you  I have work to do apparently you guys have plenty of free time to mess around and make fun of people try helping people for once if you’re going to be on the message boards i am going to bring this to the highest attention possible  and my friend who is system admin in Cali for ebay

Message 102 of 122
latest reply

I didn’t know that thank you I’ve been trying to close this since I opened it because it has been inundating my email with Messages and a lot of them r rude and nasty and very very off-topic I figure eBay would monitor these things but I would love to have this entire topic deleted and removed I tried it said I couldn’t but that’s helpful thank you for your response it’s very refreshing
Message 103 of 122
latest reply

“you’re ripping apart the message that the post office has posted”

I was explaining to you that the message did not refer to general mail delivery.

Message 104 of 122
latest reply

@magikalnight wrote:
I didn’t know that thank you I’ve been trying to close this since I opened it because it has been inundating my email with Messages and a lot of them r rude and nasty and very very off-topic I figure eBay would monitor these things but I would love to have this entire topic deleted and removed I tried it said I couldn’t but that’s helpful thank you for your response it’s very refreshing

You can have the thread closed. Just select from the drop down   "report inappropriate conduct", then ask the moderator to close the thread. You can close it as you opened it.

Regards,

Message 105 of 122
latest reply