cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major issues Impacting All Sellers - No Tracking Updating recently Cases opening account destroyed

I have never had a problem with getting my items scanned in, in 10 years I have never had the problem i am having now, I have received negative feedback constantly and nothing is updated and cases are being opened daily. I paid for the product thew shipping and am now havingmmy stats crushed and my customers gping elsewhere as well, as losing 100.00s of dollars because of this flaw. I hand my items in  to the same place as the postal workers. My business will not recover from this first class issue, there was no warning. I am beyond confused.

Message 1 of 122
latest reply
121 REPLIES 121

Major issues Impacting All Sellers - No Tracking Updating recently Cases opening account destroyed

MAGIK...

I finally  decided  to look  at your  Feedback  profile---to  see what your   customers  are saying.  And  quite a  few  say these late  deliveries  are being  caused by you---not   by the Post Office.  They also say are giving them inaccurate shipping  dates.  Smiley Surprised

Message 76 of 122
latest reply

@garmentvarmint2004 wrote:

MAGIK...

I finally  decided  to look  at your  Feedback  profile---to  see what your   customers  are saying.  And  quite a  few  say these late  deliveries  are being  caused by you---not   by the Post Office.  They also say are giving them inaccurate shipping  dates.  Smiley Surprised

Way to go garment---you replied to me, so now the OP will post and say that I said that.Smiley Tongue

Message 77 of 122
latest reply

@garmentvarmint2004 wrote:

MAGIK...

Yeah ... I gave dates (they show in the app) back to March of last year on the OP's negs referring to shipping ... this is not a "new" issue for the OP ... but that post went "poof" 😞

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 78 of 122
latest reply

Mine go through Hollywood and they pass through with no problems. I don't print online. I send someone in, they get a scan and the package is through the sort center and out of town within 24 hours. There are about 10 Post offces in my area and most are awful. There is one I use, which scans and the [ackage leaves between 5:30 and 6:30. The second choice is almost as good, the rest are closer but awful, refuse to scan, package won't leave for 2-3 days etc.

Message 79 of 122
latest reply

@magikalnight wrote:
I swear this is why I opened this topic. I can't prove that it was sent and if I send another I still get negative feedback and possible case open

Okay, so just to be clear here: you are printing out a SCAN form and bringing that in with your packages, yes? Are they scanning the form in front of you and handing it back, or are you leaving the form with the packages on the assumption that they will scan it later?

In the tracking numbers given in your feedback, I'm seeing no Acceptance or In Possession entries on the record. I did see an Accepted at Origin Sort entry on one of them, which indicates that there was no earlier in-network scan at the local level. I'm getting the impression that your local PO is not scanning in the packages, either directly or via the SCAN form. 

Are you shipping more at the present time? Can you try getting some of the shipment scanned in directly and list others on the SCAN form? See if there is any difference in reporting later on; that might give some clue as to where the problem is.

Message 80 of 122
latest reply

@magikalnight wrote:

there is nothing wrong with my shipping process, these answers are very unhelpful. i have these pcked up by the post office with a scan sheet of all tracking numbers for over 10 years in multiple e commerce places, this is a kniwn issue

I  am trying to help people here that has worked till now

this has never happened before and if people would look ebay just broadcasted a message about this and its on the usps.com website now as a broadcast message

Thank you so much for bringing this to light. I appreciate it. wink

Message 81 of 122
latest reply

Lose the attitude. We are only trying to understand and help. Ebay is not the problem. You have the labels and the tracking numbers. The problem is between you and your post office. If you are shipping on time you need to personally get acceptance scans. Don't just leave your packages somewhere where the postal workers do. If a package is showing no movement go to USPS online and request an email update on any tracking number. This usually gets their attention.    Your replies to feedback are hurting you as much as the feedback itself. Thanks for posting.

Message 82 of 122
latest reply

Thank you so much for bringing this to light. I appreciate it.

@odditiesandantiquities1

Not really sure what the OP has brought to lightwink

No link confirming any announcement to the OP'S said issue has been provided.

Possibly an issue with the scanner at the OP's drop location, but that does not stop subsequent scans from being done.  Does not account for late arrival/never scanned/never delivered items.

Last May my carriers scanner had  a problem. Pick ups, and deliveries were never transmitted for several days.

My continued prodding eventually resulted in the scanner being replaced.  All but 1 of my affected items was scanned within my handling time at the regional facility.

It involved 3 days of my outgoing(I caught the fact that they were not showing the acceptance scan), but 3 weeks worth of other shippers outgoing, and all route customers deliveries.

Message 83 of 122
latest reply

The message I saw was trouble printing postage. It said nothing about tracking problems. 

Message 84 of 122
latest reply

@magikalnight wrote:

I have never had a problem with getting my items scanned in, in 10 years I have never had the problem i am having now, I have received negative feedback constantly and nothing is updated and cases are being opened daily. I paid for the product thew shipping and am now havingmmy stats crushed and my customers gping elsewhere as well, as losing 100.00s of dollars because of this flaw. I hand my items in  to the same place as the postal workers. My business will not recover from this first class issue, there was no warning. I am beyond confused.

Sorry to hear of these problems.  I hope they clear up for you.

I would be interested in the "Brawling Chicks Women Asian Import  DVD Female Matches DVD Many Matches 80 Min"

I will wait a week or so before purchasing to make sure shipping is running smoothly again.

--- Best Regards

Message 85 of 122
latest reply

I just appreciate any seller who tries to bring things forth issues they have experienced to help others.....even if it doesn't pan out that way for everyone. Its a message easily ignored if chosen.

Message 86 of 122
latest reply

@odditiesandantiquities1 wrote:

I just appreciate any seller who tries to bring things forth issues they have experienced to help others.....even if it doesn't pan out that way for everyone. Its a message easily ignored if chosen.

I agree with that logic:), but there is no substance to the OP's posts.  Just a rant posting about the issue that is happening with their account.

Everyone is welcome to their own opinion as to the value of the thread, but I see none.

Message 87 of 122
latest reply

How many people read the thread and spent time trying to figure out what it was about, whether it affected them (it didn’t), what it had to do with ebay’s Postage announcement (nothing), and where this USPS announcement was (nowhere)?

I’ll have to respectfully disagree with you in this case.

Message 88 of 122
latest reply

Even if it was just a rant, people are free to post here I believe.

Message 89 of 122
latest reply

Even if it was just a rant, people are free to post here I believe.

The responders are also free to post here. 

Message 90 of 122
latest reply