cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It will take 2 days to get paid?????

This is ridiculous! I would rather pay the minuscule extra and go back to the old way with Paypal.

Ebay is charging more and giving less, I hope this company fails and goes out of business.

Message 1 of 152
latest reply
151 REPLIES 151

Re: It will take 2 days to get paid?????

I  do not want my personal checking account involved. 

It doesn’t have to be. In fact it would be silly to use your personal bank account. In just minutes you can set up a separate account just for ebay. 

Message 31 of 152
latest reply

@billyb952 wrote:

Ebay has made a lot of money from me using "PayPal"  and my PayPal has a big balance from Ebay.  It's the principle of the change.  I  do not want my personal checking account involved.   There's always one in the crowd.

Get a second checking account, it's not rocket science, although for some it might seem so.

Message 32 of 152
latest reply

Yes, we had a store and bought from manufacturers.

We expected 60-90 days to pay.

We liked it 😁😁 it all worked.

Its a lot more fun when one can sell things that aren’t anywhere close to being paid for!

And spend the $$. 

Message 33 of 152
latest reply

Great Idea,  but one small problem..  Still not instant payment..     Thanks anyway..

Message 34 of 152
latest reply

@billyb952 wrote:

Great Idea,  but one small problem..  Still not instant payment..     Thanks anyway..

So pull your items for real this time and fade in to the darkness...

Message 35 of 152
latest reply

If you need instant payment that badly..flea markets are your best bet. You wont find it on the internet anymore..managed payments are everywhere now.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 36 of 152
latest reply

"managed payments are everywhere now."

They certainly don't have the traffic (yet, probably never), but there are still online sales sites that allow Paypal for sellers. So not "everywhere". Just saying.

Message 37 of 152
latest reply

The websites I buy from are all managed payments.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 38 of 152
latest reply

What kind of person has a mildly unpleasant experience on eBay and, in revenge (?) hopes a company that many people have as their sole source of income goes out of business? 

Message 39 of 152
latest reply

@billyb952 wrote:

Isn't waiting a few days to be paid better than not getting paid at all?   I always left money in paypal anyway to cover a possible return, so my money is arriving into my bank faster than it ever did before.   I'm not crazy about some aspects of MP, but getting paid hasn't been a problem at all.

Message 40 of 152
latest reply

Generally speaking it is the bank that takes the time to process the transaction. If it is a weekend or holiday the bank usually will take longer to process the transaction.

Has nothing to do with #MP Managed Payments from #eBay

Live life as if it were created just for you
MAYA ANGELOU
Message 41 of 152
latest reply

@varebelrose wrote:

"managed payments are everywhere now."

They certainly don't have the traffic (yet, probably never), but there are still online sales sites that allow Paypal for sellers. So not "everywhere". Just saying.

Amazon certainly does have the traffic

Message 42 of 152
latest reply

@fern*wood wrote:

@billyb952 wrote:

Isn't waiting a few days to be paid better than not getting paid at all?   I always left money in paypal anyway to cover a possible return, so my money is arriving into my bank faster than it ever did before.   I'm not crazy about some aspects of MP, but getting paid hasn't been a problem at all.

Yes.  If something went wrong, Paypal would just freeze those funds in a minute.  They really weren't instantly 'ours' , they were just in a Paypal account.  Treating Paypal like a bank confuses the issue.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 43 of 152
latest reply

After you were caught on this forum with still two listings on Ebay, after saying you took all of your listings down, I see that they are now gone... good for you for finally backing up with action what you said you had already done.

Message 44 of 152
latest reply

@billyb952 wrote:

Ebay is shooting themselves in the foot big time.  I removed all of my sales because Ebay is now "Managing Payouts" and will hold your money after selling and then deposit it in your bank account and not PayPal.   It worked great before they made this change.   But now,  this kills my sales because I used the instant payment to PayPal for shipping the items  ..     It's Screwed Up Now!     

You can use the pending funds for shipping.

Message 45 of 152
latest reply