cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete a false feedback claim

I received feedback that was inappropriate.  It stated a bag I sold was fake, when #1 they did not have proof, and #2 it was not fake.  I offered to have them return it, but they never responded.   I asked them for a feedback revision and they did not respond.  I asked ebay to step in and remove it as it's not just an opinion it's an offense that is a legal responsibility.  How can I have it removed?

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: How to delete a false feedback claim

I took a look at your store and you sell mostly clothing like us. My advice is to do free 30 day returns. You will get an increase in sales and your INAD item not as described rate will decrease. That was our experience for sure. We hover between 2-3% return rate. You aren't required to pay the original shipping when it comes back, but we usually just eat it in favor of the buyer. I forget but I believe you have to offer returns to be Top Rated as well. All of this factors into the visibility of your eBay listings with the algorithm. If you have never tried it, make a note of your INAD and return % before you switch and give it a couple months and see. We used to do 60 days free returns but we went back to 30 after a pair of jeans came back after 59 days that the customer had hemmed and then claimed were fake. I will also say that men's clothing sells better than women's and for more $ if you are sourcing thrifts. We started in women's jeans now mostly mens shirts, pants, etc.

Message 31 of 31
latest reply