cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay just deleted my question and a few replies with a couple ebayers

I posted a question asking the community to give some iinfo on payouts and Using Tangerine bank. Nothing  rude  or offensive  and the whole conversation is gone  lol. eBay is always watcher there little rats. 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

@chsm_6585 

eBay does not delete the content here on the community forum...Khoros (moderators) do.  As far as Tangerine bank goes, you may want to do some research and find out if eBay accepts it as a form of payment for sales.  Not sure how it goes here in the US.  May be different in Canada.  

Have a great day and Happy Selling

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

You need a different bank.  Tangerine bank aka Scotiabank aka Bank of America does not work with eBay's Managed Payments.   Managed Payments supports most banks but not all banks.  If you want to be a seller it has to be with an approved bank to get the proceeds of sales.   

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Ebay doesnt monitor the boards, Khoros does.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

@chsm_6585,

Your question wasn't deleted ... it was posted on the eBay Canada community, and it's still there.

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Payments/What-s-the-average-wait-time-to-receive-payout-into-Tangerine/...

Your original post for this thread, was your first post here on the eBay USA community.  Sorry, somehow you have inadvertently crossed the border without realizing it.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Lol ya I came across a little while after I posted that it was showing on my home page here but it wasn't here when I came back a while later and there is 0 showing in my posts count. Just another issue here. I didn't read all your posts because I don't  care, for the one that I read partially.... The last thing I wanna be is an eBay seller. When my funds clear this account is getting **bleep** down.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

AHH.... The woke A.I

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

@chsm_6585 wrote:

AHH.... The woke A.I

Actually, you’re the one who woke up the the US side of the boards instead of the Canadian one. Your thread is still there.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

" The last thing I wanna be is an eBay seller. When my funds clear this account is getting **bleep** down."

Probably for the best, since you didnt even bother to check if Ebay supports Tangerine bank before you spouted off.(which it doesnt.)

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

@bonjourami wrote:

" The last thing I wanna be is an eBay seller. When my funds clear this account is getting **bleep** down."

Probably for the best, since you didnt even bother to check if Ebay supports Tangerine bank before you spouted off.(which it doesnt.)

That's really weird, because I have been using Tangerine since the beginning of managed payments. 

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

@doc-holmes wrote:

@bonjourami wrote:

That's really weird, because I have been using Tangerine since the beginning of managed payments. 

When did you get induced into Managed Payments? My understanding is that in the early days of MP Tangerine was acceptable and then for reasons I do not understand sometimes around 2021 it was no longer available to new sign ups to MP.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

you didnt even bother to check if Ebay supports Tangerine bank

It seems to be the opposite, Tangerine does not (reliably) support eBay transfers.

Scotiabank, parent of Tangerine, has problems with e-transfers.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/banks-deny-compensation-online-fraud-security-1.5322982

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

@slippinjimmy wrote:

@doc-holmes wrote:

@bonjourami wrote:

When did you get induced into Managed Payments? My understanding is that in the early days of MP Tangerine was acceptable and then for reasons I do not understand sometimes around 2021 it was no longer available to new sign ups to MP.

I onboarded with Bank of America way back before it was required... I think in 2018. I've read that (later on sometime) sellers have had trouble signing up with that bank.

When I saw the earlier reference (Tangerine AKAs), @chsm_6585, I wondered if that was the problem, too. Bummer.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

@slippinjimmy wrote:

@doc-holmes wrote:

@bonjourami wrote:

I signed up in 2020 or 21.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Tangerine works fine me and other Canadian sellers. Some have reported having problems signing up in the past but I don’t know if that’s still an issue.  

@slippinjimmy On ,ca the op stated that eBay has told them the payout has been deposited into their Tangerine account so it appears to be working for them so far. 
I signed up with Tangerine before sellers started having  problems with it. 

Message 15 of 16
latest reply