Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!! I"M STUCK IN GROUNDHOG DAY!

I'd love to hear any ideas on how I can solve this issue. I essence, my account was restricted 9 days ago for some unknown reason. I've been a loyal eBay customer for over 22 years and have 100% feeback with a rating of 560. I'm just a regular user a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's Photo ID Hurdle for Sellers.....

So today eBay put my payouts on hold demanding front and back photos of my Driver's License. Easy enough, Big Brother, is it 1984 all over again? Tell me, when is eBay going to demand buyers pay for their purchases? Buyers drive up auctions, they acc...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 21 replies
  • 5 helpful

Payment cancel issue

so if I send item that I sell but the item is arriving today and it’s out for delivery but I cancel it a day before it arrived do I still get paid from it ?

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Practicing for Jan 2023? EBay generated a 1099K for me for my 2021 sales

Having just read on another thread that a California seller was issued a 1099K for less than $20,000 in sales, I went to check to see if I got one. Yep, there it was. A 1099K for $3900 processed by MP on my behalf for the tax year 2021. [and I am not...

User avatar by Guide
  • 17 replies
  • 3 helpful

Is tracking necessary?

I began selling through my current account in the Fall of 2013, to liquidate items I was unable to sell in my store; the overwhelming majority have been DVDs. At that time, I was able to price down to $3.99, still cover all my costs and receive my in...

• 21 replies
  • 2 helpful

Immediate Payment on Offers Not Working?

Hello! I received an offer on a shirt yesterday that had the note from eBay saying this buyer had a pre-approved payment method and I would be paid immediately if I accepted the offer. I accepted and it's been 12 hours and it's still unpaid. I sent a...

Vacation time

We are going to be out of the country for two weeks. How do I put this info on eBay so people know I won’t respond to any eBay messages?

Account restriction

I was selling on Ebay for 2 monthin US and UKall was fineI got 50.000 limit, and on December I sold about 1000$ itemsand after a few days my account got restirced, for no reason, I want to restore my account

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

December 2021 sales down 50% from prior years

How were your December sales?Mine were down 50% from prior years.I have been selling on ebay for 25 years so I do have the stats to prove that statement.Now I have to dip into my savings account to pay my rent and heat my house.Will the algorithm all...

• 26 replies
  • 7 helpful

Shipping calculator didn’t charge correct amount.

Sold an item that has calculated shipping with $0.75 for handling. It should have been $4+ for shipping, but the buyer paid only $2.19. I just checked the original listing and I have it correct. Anybody know what’s going on? Item sold last night.

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Opinions requested.

I am in the process of a major house cleaning. I have come across a lot of old (1970-1990) era newspapers.I am wondering if I should take the time to list them as they cover major news events. Among them are:9/11/2001.Bin Laden's death at the hands o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors