cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My listings dont show up in search

I'm confused and upset. I have three auctions for vintage U.S. Army uniform items and only one is showing up when I search, and that's the one I've had listed for over a month at a price much lower than other items of the same type.  My two new listings, for trousers, don't show up at all and they too are priced lower than similar items that I can see. I don't understand.  I searched for "army trousers vietnam button fly", and ZERO items showed up when I selected auctions only. What is eBay doing? I already ended a few items because they got almost no views, and are now in my donation box. EBay is losing out on their percentage by driving me to just give stuff away instead of selling it on their platform. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@frootloop6 

"My two new listings"

How new? It can take up to 24 hours (often less) for new listings to be indexed and appear in search results. It looks like one of your trouser listings is showing up now.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks. I see them both now as well. It took a little over 24 hours, and they are getting views. Whew.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Military stuff can take longer to show than others.......

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Looking at your current listings, I see two pairs of pants and an overcoat.

That's 3 items.  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

As this was what I experienced, do you have shipping profiles established for your listings? I needed to review everything & redo some profiles I had assigned to my listings before they did appear. Just a suggestion.

When you check your listings, open an active listing & then view other listings for you. Do they appear there? I see two pair of trousers currently listed of the 4 items total listed.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply