cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did the extra 10K free listings in select categories end???

Wondering if I missed some nearly invisible memo.  Shortly after the pandemic started, there was a Promo Subscription of 10K additional fixed price listing in select categories--things like crafts, when all that went crazy.   Right now, mine is not showing as renewed for Aug, only in the expired offers.

Message 1 of 161
latest reply
160 REPLIES 160

Re: Did the extra 10K free listings in select categories end???

Yes

Message 2 of 161
latest reply

@zoda99 wrote:

Yes

Where did you get that information? 

Message 3 of 161
latest reply

I don’t think that there was a memo - and one wasn’t needed.  The 10k free listings was a limited time promo - even had an end date on it.  Once that promo expires, eBay is under no obligation to extend or renew.  

Message 4 of 161
latest reply

I wondered about this as well.  If you click on store selling fees  it still shows the 10,000 extra in select categories.  Does anyone have confirmation on this?  I wondered if it was just a ebay glitch

gibsonbk_0-1659349918211.png

Message 5 of 161
latest reply

We definitely need to quickly find out if this is just a glitch. 

Message 6 of 161
latest reply

I am on the phone with ebay right now and yes so far it does appear to be glitch.  some sellers are reporting they have the 10000, others do not.  a ticket has been created.

Message 7 of 161
latest reply

do you have a starter or basic store?

Message 8 of 161
latest reply

I have a basic store.  A starter store does not have the extra 10000. As far as ebay support is aware the promo has not ended. 

Message 9 of 161
latest reply

@gibsonbk wrote:

I am on the phone with ebay right now and yes so far it does appear to be glitch.  some sellers are reporting they have the 10000, others do not.  a ticket has been created.

I just listed an item in the collectible category, which normally would have been deducted from the ten thousand promo, but it came off my store numbers instead.   If it's a glitch, it needs to be fixed quickly.

Message 10 of 161
latest reply

My 10,000 is gone also.

Message 11 of 161
latest reply

exactly.  I had a few listings end this morning and they came out of my 1000  too instead of 10000  I think I finally got the support guy to understand the problem.  Maybe

Message 12 of 161
latest reply

@gibsonbk wrote:

I have a basic store.  A starter store does not have the extra 10000. As far as ebay support is aware the promo has not ended. 

So many retorts, not enough time .......

@gibsonbk wrote:

exactly.  I had a few listings end this morning and they came out of my 1000  too instead of 10000  I think I finally got the support guy to understand the problem.  Maybe

That's why I haven't called yet, but hopefully they will do something.   Maybe another rep can chime in.

devon@ebay

Message 14 of 161
latest reply

I have a premium store and lost my free 50K as of Aug 1 too. It was also my annual renewal, for which they sent me notification that they had renewed for a year but so far they haven't deducted any funds. August starting very glitchy at ye olde Ebay. 🙃

Message 15 of 161
latest reply