Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Change of selling locations or countries

For a few months now, my sellers now have been shifted to USA. My address is in Australia and I have never changed my profile or address> Now when I look fo products, Ebay shows cos. in USA. Ebay is so unfriendly as I t ried for months trying to cont...

No Tax International Shipping?

 I recently sold an antique figurine which will be going through international shipping. The buyer asked me to affix a sign to the package like the one above. Is this legit?

1FF359AA-F3FC-4D1A-8ACC-99A9BF9F0FCC.jpeg

Buyer wants to return an item.

Hello! I have a buyer who wants to return an xbox 360. It was delivered on April 12th, and it is May 3rd and he wants a refund. He said that it came broken, and it turns on and off by itself, and the disk trey opens and closes by itself. However, dur...

No Views on items, to many fees,

It seems to take forever to get any views on my items unless I choose to give 12% of my sale with a $4.21 charge on shipping an item for less than a lb. Unless something changes, I'm out. I was trying to build a business as a great Ebay partnership. ...

Wrong Address From Buyer Left Negative Feedback

I sold a pair of eyeglasses and shipped last week to address the Zero feedback buyer provided. Today the buyer apologizes for wrong address and asks what he should do. Tracking number shows package is attempting to be delivered to address provided. I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

Is it against eBay policy to......

My category of items is very frequently drop-shipped by no inventory sellers via Amazon.Will I be breaking eBay policy if I say in the title "NOT shipped from Amazon"?

PROMOTED LISTINGS question

HelloI was about to modify my buy now lists and below sale promoted listed 1 dollarI don't understand how that worksDo they charge a dollar a day?Or is it only one dollar until the end of the sale?Promoted Listings AdvancedSell even moreOnly pay for ...

eBay International Shipping is a scam?

So this is my problem, I had a buyer from another country purchase an item. Luckily, it was cheap. They said they never got it, I checked tracking there were no updates for an entire month. So I thought, and I told them, open a did not receive case a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors