cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else on DAILY payments not get paid today like they normally would?

I just spent an extremely frustrating hour, mostly on hold, with my bank, only to finally have the problem blamed on Ebay.  Normally when ebay sends available funds to me over the weekend (Saturday and/or Sunday, in this case both), it shows up as deposited and available in my bank account Monday, no later than 12:00 PM, usually 11:05 AM for some reason.  But today there's nothing, not even 'pending' deposits from Ebay, and this wasn't a holiday weekend or anything.  The overseas phone reps for my bank (repS, plural, because they transferred me from one to the next) said Ebay has not sent funds, period.  But here in my Payments page, it shows FUNDS SENT at 2:00 AM on both Saturday and Sunday mornings, same as usual.  

So I am just wondering if anyone else on daily payments did not see an expected deposit in their bank today.    I am not about to endure the grief of getting hold of another overseas rep (this time for Ebay) saying "Okay Ma'am" over and over, and then tell me it's my bank, not Ebay.  

Swear to god, it is the year two-thousand and twenty-two, a computer can process a bazillion calculations per second and transmit them via internet in that same second, yet when it comes to money there is no reliability or predictability.  

Message 1 of 165
latest reply
164 REPLIES 164

velvet@ebay please chime in if you can give any details/updates as this is affecting many people I’m sure.  

Message 31 of 165
latest reply

My two weekend deposits have no shown up and are not pending 😒

Message 32 of 165
latest reply

Also noticed a Friday payment has not cleared - yesterday’s payout did clear this morning . 

Message 33 of 165
latest reply

@mandisattictoyz wrote:

velvet@ebay please chime in if you can give any details/updates as this is affecting many people I’m sure.  

I'm weekly so I cannot comment.

But has anyone checked to see if there is a Federal Reserve issue with the ACH system?

Message 34 of 165
latest reply

Same issue here.

I received the eBay payout on 9/19 (Monday) but not the payouts on 9/17 & 18 (Sat. & Sun)

Message 35 of 165
latest reply

ME TOO. Foreign rep on the phone was VERY RUDE. Told me the reference number comes fromthe bank and confirms it was sent. NOT TRUE. Missing my Satureday and Sunday payouts with no help. THIS is why we were all scared to death of ebay taking over payments!

Message 36 of 165
latest reply

@mandisattictoyz wrote:

@mandisattictoyz I have reached out to the Payments team on this issue and once we hear back from them I will be sure to update everyone here. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 37 of 165
latest reply

devon@ebay 

Thanks Devon.  

Message 38 of 165
latest reply

Same here, last Friday payment came through and this Monday's payment came through, but both Saturday and Sunday payments sent in between are missing (mine always show up Tuesday morning, not there today or even showing pending).  Have never seen this happen before.  Ebay is curiously silent.

Message 39 of 165
latest reply

I'm NOT on Daily. I'm on Weekly (Tuesday) and my payment was made today as normal.  I know this doesn't address the non-payment issue for daily payouts, but just wanted people to know that the Weekly Payout appears to be unaffected by whatever is going on here.

Message 40 of 165
latest reply

Hi gurlcat, Same same problem. My payments over the 17th and 18th weekend are not in my bank account as of september 20th. My payout sent monday the 19th went right in. Prompting me to freak out and call my bank and they said it was ebay's ACH fault. What is a going on! 

Message 41 of 165
latest reply

Same experience, so glad it's not just me. Friday and monday's payments right in account. Saturday and Sunday's payouts not in there on tuesday the 20th. Spent time talking to my bank and they claim it's ebay's ACH fault. Too much money held up! 

Message 42 of 165
latest reply

For anyone that has not received payouts from September 17th and September 18th, there is a known issue that has an open ticket to have this issue resolved. You can reach out to customer support here and let them know you are running into ALERT14123. We have also updated our tech board as well to reflect this alert as well. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 43 of 165
latest reply

I have not gotten paid yet either! I usually get paid on Tuesday am for 3 days of payments from the week end. Nothing has shown up yet in my bank account today! Of course today would be the day that I really need it! 😔

Message 44 of 165
latest reply

Same here. Got the one sent Monday. Sat and Sun not showing up. 

Message 45 of 165
latest reply