cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else on DAILY payments not get paid today like they normally would?

I just spent an extremely frustrating hour, mostly on hold, with my bank, only to finally have the problem blamed on Ebay.  Normally when ebay sends available funds to me over the weekend (Saturday and/or Sunday, in this case both), it shows up as deposited and available in my bank account Monday, no later than 12:00 PM, usually 11:05 AM for some reason.  But today there's nothing, not even 'pending' deposits from Ebay, and this wasn't a holiday weekend or anything.  The overseas phone reps for my bank (repS, plural, because they transferred me from one to the next) said Ebay has not sent funds, period.  But here in my Payments page, it shows FUNDS SENT at 2:00 AM on both Saturday and Sunday mornings, same as usual.  

So I am just wondering if anyone else on daily payments did not see an expected deposit in their bank today.    I am not about to endure the grief of getting hold of another overseas rep (this time for Ebay) saying "Okay Ma'am" over and over, and then tell me it's my bank, not Ebay.  

Swear to god, it is the year two-thousand and twenty-two, a computer can process a bazillion calculations per second and transmit them via internet in that same second, yet when it comes to money there is no reliability or predictability.  

Message 1 of 165
latest reply
164 REPLIES 164

Did NOT get mine for 2 days! 

1 from Saturday  and 1 from sunday. 

Devon@ebay

Message 2 of 165
latest reply

Every time I get a notice that a payout was sent on the weekend it's the same as if it's paid out on Monday - it's available in my bank account early Tuesday morning.

Message 3 of 165
latest reply

@crazystuff4sale wrote:

Every time I get a notice that a payout was sent on the weekend it's the same as if it's paid out on Monday - it's available in my bank account early Tuesday morning.

Yes but I'm talking about people who usually have the money on Monday.  

Message 4 of 165
latest reply

@craft-stash wrote:

Did NOT get mine for 2 days! 

1 from Saturday  and 1 from sunday. 

Devon@ebay

Same here, ebay sent funds both Saturday and Sunday, but I see neither of them in my bank account today.  So to be clear, are you saying that your bank normally DOES show your ebay weekend deposits on Monday, but not this time?  

Message 5 of 165
latest reply

I forgot to say: not only do I see those payments in the Payouts tab, I also received EMAILS from Ebay on Saturday and Sunday, saying they sent those payments.  The Saturday one was 2:36 AM and the Sunday one was 2:34 AM.  

Message 6 of 165
latest reply

Usually our payouts from Saturday, Sunday, and Monday don't get payed out to us until Tuesday. Not sure that there was an option to get them on Monday's as I haven't seen that on our end.

Message 7 of 165
latest reply

Same issue here. I normally get my deposits from Sat and Sun on Monday and I received nothing today! Clearly this is something on eBay’s end! I have had no issues with my bank, they clearly did not send these deposits. I am so tired of having to wait for my money because of their glitched system.

Message 8 of 165
latest reply

@blacktopautoparts wrote:

Usually our payouts from Saturday, Sunday, and Monday don't get payed out to us until Tuesday. Not sure that there was an option to get them on Monday's as I haven't seen that on our end.

Same here in my selling account. Ebay can (and should) release funds ASAP and they do so on Saturdays and Sundays - BUT once they go into the Automated Clearing House network then it is up to the receiving bank as to how fast they will credit the account.

I have automated payments set up right now to send scheduled payments from one family bank account to another one at another bank - the same ACH transaction that Ebay does to your account - but it takes two business days for that to happen.

What Ebay sends out via ACH on the weekend is not really going to go anywhere until the next business day - usually Monday. Tuesday is when you are most likely to see the next daily deposit. I see mine arriving daily from Tuesday through Friday each week. I cant remember getting one on a Monday but might have occasionally - most likely that was money that Ebay released on the previous Friday.

Message 9 of 165
latest reply

I've never had a payout on a Monday.

Message 10 of 165
latest reply

I get money in my checking account on Monday morning only if ebay initiated the payout on Friday.

Message 11 of 165
latest reply

I'm on daily payouts.

I get paid every day at midnight without fail.

Holding Back The Years - Simply Red
Message 12 of 165
latest reply

Because you have a different bank than I have. 

Message 13 of 165
latest reply

@muzikguru74 wrote:

Same issue here. I normally get my deposits from Sat and Sun on Monday and I received nothing today! Clearly this is something on eBay’s end! I have had no issues with my bank, they clearly did not send these deposits. I am so tired of having to wait for my money because of their glitched system.

Okay THANK YOU. I am glad someone understands what I'm asking and not asking, and that you are addressing exactly that thing.  Maybe some of these other folks are in for their own surprise tomorrow.  

Message 14 of 165
latest reply

@itsjustasprain wrote:

BUT once they go into the Automated Clearing House network then it is up to the receiving bank as to how fast they will credit the account.

Yup, that is why I contacted my bank FIRST, because my ebay Payouts looked just like they normally do and came with real-time emails and all.  So I figured it must be my bank dragging their butts, but now it appears this is actually an ebay thing, as 1.5 other commenters have verified (LOL I say 1.5 because Collectors-Stash has not yet replied to verify that he/she normally gets weekend payments showing on Mondays).  
It will be interesting to see if you Tuesday folks get a delay also.  

Message 15 of 165
latest reply