cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

❤️HELP! SOS!!❤️ Anyone having PROBLEMS listing. Listing page won't load completely or load.

Hey there,

I'm on the regular seller's page.  The complete drafts, sell similar, relist WILL NOT load or load completely, and I cannot even complete any drafts or sell similar or relist.

Just curious if it's only me or if it's another eBay messing and screwing up something AGAIN and AGAIN. 

ZZZZ_205.jpg

Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

Re: ❤️HELP! SOS!!❤️ Anyone having PROBLEMS listing. Listing page won't load completely or load.

Same here.  I see my drafts, but it won't let me open them.  I created a new listing and let it go into draft.  I then tried opening the draft and it still doesn't work.  I logged out and back in and nothing doin'. 😞

Message 16 of 50
latest reply

Re: ❤️HELP! SOS!!❤️ Anyone having PROBLEMS listing. Listing page won't load completely or load.

I can't get the "complete your listing" page to load at all. I called and they said i was not the only person to complain.  Not sure that means anything at this point as it has been several hours and still not working. Can't list at all.

Message 17 of 50
latest reply

I have Firefox on a MAC too but switched to a Safari browser to make sure it wasn't Firefox.  Still didn't work. Emptied cache etc etc.   No success....

Message 18 of 50
latest reply

Same page loading issue here. Tried Safari browser instead of Firefox and still no luck. Can't list this weekend...

Message 19 of 50
latest reply

Having the same problem, can't get the complete listing page to load. So frustrating.

Message 20 of 50
latest reply

@stmpmn2  I too am on a MAC using Firefox and my drafts load completely and I am able to save for later. No problems so far. 5:40 pm Central time.

Message 21 of 50
latest reply

Has anyone contacted eBay about this?

elizabeth@ebay 

devon@ebay 

Message 22 of 50
latest reply

no issues here listed last night. But major tech issue on a holiday weekend (or weekend in general) on ebay? lol, unheard of! 

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 23 of 50
latest reply

All of the above I'm having the same problems. About 30 minutes ago as I was trying to list an item a new way to LIST YOUR ITEM PAGE came up. I was not prepared for that. I can adapt to anything new but this new page is creating major frustration for me. I am a Canadian who lists on eBay.com and they left out one vital element for shipping. EBAY IF YOU'RE LISTENING you left out Economy Shipping from Outside the USA with a 10 to 23 day shipping time.....and I could find no magic button for International Listings.

Did I miss something??? Did eBay let us know that they have a new version of LIST YOUR ITEM and were rolling it out NOW.  Even my unsold re-lists are presenting the new version of List an Item.  Is this in conjunction with the new REFURBISHED stuff we received an announcement for?

Is anyone else getting the new LIST your ITEM page?

Message 24 of 50
latest reply

As of 4:47 PM
Saturday, May 27, 2023 (PDT)

Same issues still since about the same time yesterday, pages NOT even loading up and gives a shadowy image and stuck like this:

Screenshot 2023-05-27 at 07-39-31 Complete your listing.png

Kinda of a BIG issue, liken to the power is out, sewer line burst in your neighborhood.  If sellers can't list, sell similar, relist, or update, complete drafts, I guess ebay could care less. I'm really frustrated and find this UNACCEPTABLE.

GIF_picard-patrick-stewart_11.gif

Message 25 of 50
latest reply

Posted to:

https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness/ — Message button in upper right on landing page.

at four pm  PDT no response as of 5:28PDT.

I have to cook dinner now.

Message 26 of 50
latest reply

Same here as of today. Just another "stupid" day here on ebay I guess.

Message 27 of 50
latest reply

Well, I first noticed that the "Relist" function was a "little glitchy" yesterday (Friday) afternoon around 3:00pm PDT.  I eventually got it to work, God know how!  About one hour later it appears the entire "List an Item" / "Relist an Item" functionality is TOTALLY BROKEN. 

Over the past 28 hours, I've tried three different browsers (FFx, Chrome, Edge) will same failure; I've tried from three different selling accounts with same failure; I've tried from four different computer => failure;  I've even logged in using a VPN from Canada to see if it might somehow be "regionally" or "IP-address" related => failure.

I've "Chatted" with CS twice about his, once yesterday and once today, and after much waiting, and repeated accusations that it was ME, or my BROWSER screwing, eventually the CS-rep admitted they eBay is getting thousands of complaint from other Sellers not able to list.

Right now, my prime selling item is "off-line" and I'm loosing roughly $250/day in profit!  Talk about an f'ed-up weekend.  Someone, like the "Chief Technology Officer", should be on the ground kicking programmer's butts, but I guess he/she is enjoying their BBQ too much to care about us peons!

So, what else it new? NOTHING!@$#)$&*@#

Message 28 of 50
latest reply

I haven't been able to create new listings or send offers using Firefox on my mac for at least a month. Chrome works for me though.

Message 29 of 50
latest reply

@softeque wrote:

Well, I first noticed that the "Relist" function was a "little glitchy" yesterday (Friday) afternoon around 3:00pm PDT.  I eventually got it to work, God know how!  About one hour later it appears the entire "List an Item" / "Relist an Item" functionality is TOTALLY BROKEN. 

Over the past 28 hours, I've tried three different browsers (FFx, Chrome, Edge) will same failure; I've tried from three different selling accounts with same failure; I've tried from four different computer => failure;  I've even logged in using a VPN from Canada to see if it might somehow be "regionally" or "IP-address" related => failure.

I've "Chatted" with CS twice about his, once yesterday and once today, and after much waiting, and repeated accusations that it was ME, or my BROWSER screwing, eventually the CS-rep admitted they eBay is getting thousands of complaint from other Sellers not able to list.

Right now, my prime selling item is "off-line" and I'm loosing roughly $250/day in profit!  Talk about an f'ed-up weekend.  Someone, like the "Chief Technology Officer", should be on the ground kicking programmer's butts, but I guess he/she is enjoying their BBQ too much to care about us peons!

So, what else it new? NOTHING!@$#)$&*@#

YEP!  Something like this issue, glitch or whatever of not being able to list, relist, sell similar or complete drafts is a pretty major major issue. Not only sellers are potentially loosing out on sales, but FEEbay is loosing out on revenue on fees of sold items every hour, day that this issue lingers on.  

Still at 6:02 AM
Sunday, May 28, 2023 (PDT) 

This is all I see when I try to sell similar, complete draft, relist:

Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 21-24-42 Complete your listing.png

Message 30 of 50
latest reply