Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Resolved! This is my second MC011 in 4 Weeks…

Good day,today I’ve been hit with my second MC011 restriction within the last month. All my items are getting delivered on time and I have no active claims or cases awaiting resolve from me, yet this is what they are asking for AGAIN. What could be c...

Resolved! Suspected spam account bidding on item

Selling an item like normal. Getting bids like normal. New bidder with account created less than a month ago and 0 rep bids, no biggie, I had one like this a few months ago and it turned out fine. Other bidder makes a play to win item and loses again...

No Top Rated Plus Badge

Under Sell Dashboard IT Says 2,266 Of My Listings Qualify From Benefits, Im Receiving The 10% Discount Already But Still No Badge On My Listings. I Am Located In Canada But Sell on .COM And All My Product Is located in The US, only reason i can think...

Unpaid Order, Too Late to Cancel

Hello everyone, I hosted an auction a month ago and a buyer won the auction. The buyer didn’t send their payment, and still hasn’t. I am new to eBay so I wasn’t aware I could cancel their order within the 30 day window. I figured out I could’ve cance...

Ad / promotion fees + Sales tax

Can someone from eBay tell me why when you are calculating the promotion fee that you are adding the sales tax to the total when doing the calculation. That is just wrong to do. The sales tax is not a "profit" or "gain" for the seller.. that tax is w...

eBay selling history

Is there a place to search for selling history on an item. Another words if I had an item that a similar one had been sold several times over the last 10 years, is there a place to see what the average selling price was?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

fraud of credit card

ever since Ebay switched its' money system to Ayden in The Netherlands the credit card I use for Ebay has been subjected to illegal purchases 8 times. I have to get a new card every time. The credit card company agrees with me it is probably via Ebay...

Stock pictures?

Has anyone else had problems with listings using stock pictures? We mostly use the pictures provided by the company of their products. Why would they want a non professional photographer taking new pics of their already well done product photos? I'm ...

Listing Issues

What is going on with listings? I created a new listing but it doesn't show up when I search by item number to add to promotion? Also doesn't show up in my active listings either when I search by name or item number. I listed it last night and still ...

Exactly what does promoted listings do and is it worth it?

It sounds like promoted listings makes listings more visible. If I put a listing up for 10% does that mean eBay gets 10% before it takes off the commission when it sells?. I know a major dealer on eBay who doesn't bother with promoted listings. Does ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! help with a return case

Today a buyer opened a return case but we resolved it. He opened the case without sending me a message before, even I had sent him the instructions by message and it seems that he had not read it. I answer him and we managed to resolve the matter for...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors