Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Any way to access old Turbo Lister data?

I can't get Turbo Lister to work despite going through every help file I can find and every piece of advice. I have >300 item listings locked up there, and can't get to them now. I can't make heads nor tails of the .tlb nor .imb formats- is there any...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Major Inkfrog problems

Inkfrog deleted most all my listing descriptions I have over 11k in listing. Inkfrogs customer service is no help and is afraid to talk to me about this problem. I posted on their Facebook page and they deleted my post and blocked me. Very mature of ...

Pc ,Mac, iPad....

It's time i got a new computer so I'm wondering what is best (compatible) with all the new features (Shopbot, image search, etc) we're going to offer?

Resolved! File Exchange status

Thinking of using File Exchange & reading ebay's description led me to several questions:1. clicking on File Error Codes Reference in ebay's description leads nowhere so questioned whether File Exchange still works2. are users "warned" when codes or ...

www.ebay.com.au redirected you too many times

Hi I'm having issues with ebay, everytime I go to view an item I ge the page This page isn’t workingwww.ebay.com.au redirected you too many timesTry clearing your cookies.ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS I have cleared my cookies and I have tried a different b...

Search by Postal Code location has disappeared from Advanced Search

It used to be that under Advanced Search / Location you could put the Postal Code (or zip code) and search within a specific number of miles of it. That has disappeared from the Advanced Search page as of date 18 August 2017 on US and British Ebay (i...

Resolved! Is there a way to edit all my listings at once for Immediate Payment?

Hi,According to the new rules, in order to get the discount (and btw, didn't the power seller discount use to be automatically 20%) of 10% for the new one day handling time thing, I also must offer Immediate payment, which is fine except is there a w...

Update

Since my last app update my screen keeps freezing - not happy!!!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Store Category - Search Engine Keywords - Entries

When entering the keywords, in what syntax should they be entered?Words and/or Part Numbers separated by commas?In the example below, I entered part numbers, comma, brand name Are these entries searchable by Google Search Engine or are they just for ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to use Adobe Muse with selling?

Does anyone have any experience with creating a product page in Adobe Muse and then inserting it into your Ebay listing? If anyone has good detailed steps on how to use Muse with ebay it would be very helpful. So far, what I found is basic info with ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors