Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

File Exchange error 12519

Hello,When i trying to edit an auction on ebay.it, i get an error 12519 (Error - Postage service Standard Shipping(1) is not available.|Standard Shipping(1)).When I edited other auctions with the same parameters, there was no problem.Ref. number file...

4th Quarter TL Concerns

Since many of us are into gearing up for the 4th quarter, I'm concerned there will suddenly be a change in TL Status. It was supposed to be ended.....or not supported in the summer. Little or no new info that I've seen on that effort......... But I h...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

File Exchange missing item titles after opening store

I did a File Exchange Download today and the descriptions are missing after the first few. The missing ones correlate with the date I opened my store. Does anyone know of a fix for this or is it a bug on Ebay's end?

Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 6.56.53 PM.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there a tracking bug in eBay?

It's a little weird that I'm trying to track something I bought and it takes me to random pages on expensive clothes. The latest one is an orange purse going for over $1000. I'm a little confused because if I go on Google, depending on what site I us...

Is it possible to see how long a Good Til Cancelled listing has been active?

I need a way to determine how long my items have been active. I have a mix of GTC and 30 Day listings. All of my items have a date code in the Custom Label field. It doesn't help though because my GTC listings were once 30 day listings for one or mor...

Any way to access old Turbo Lister data?

I can't get Turbo Lister to work despite going through every help file I can find and every piece of advice. I have >300 item listings locked up there, and can't get to them now. I can't make heads nor tails of the .tlb nor .imb formats- is there any...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Major Inkfrog problems

Inkfrog deleted most all my listing descriptions I have over 11k in listing. Inkfrogs customer service is no help and is afraid to talk to me about this problem. I posted on their Facebook page and they deleted my post and blocked me. Very mature of ...

Pc ,Mac, iPad....

It's time i got a new computer so I'm wondering what is best (compatible) with all the new features (Shopbot, image search, etc) we're going to offer?

Resolved! File Exchange status

Thinking of using File Exchange & reading ebay's description led me to several questions:1. clicking on File Error Codes Reference in ebay's description leads nowhere so questioned whether File Exchange still works2. are users "warned" when codes or ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors