Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Revising Advanced Listing switches to Quick listing tool

I usually do a Sell Similar to create a new listing and MOST of the time it keeps me on the Advanced Listing Tool which is what I want. But lately, if I need to revise the listing after it is either active or scheduled, it switches to the Quick Listi...

how to set feedback to autofill

Until recently when I was leaving feedback to buyers, my previous comments would come up and I could select one. A real time saver. Now it will not give me that option. I saw 2 different instructions on Ebay, and neither had to the link on the page I...

Just questions on E-BAY operations

When I click on U.S.A. only why do items sold by other than U.S.A. based companys still get through your filters. Just bought a switch for 17.99 and it advertised as being for 1" handlebar but does not fit. Sent a e-mail to seller but have not heard ...

Turbo Lister Showing Listing Fees For Free Listing

Hello, I have used Turbo Lister for some time but never encountered this problem. I changed computers and put the newest Turbo Lister on. When I go to upload items it is calculating fees on what should be free listings. It has never done this before....

Visula C++ error when upgrading

I show a program update when I check for updates. I'm currently on 9.925.101.0. When it goes to install I get "Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Setup error. I says I need to log in as an administrator. I am the only user on my system and my user setup...

Inventory

How long can I keep listings in my inventory? I heard something about 60 days., but my listings are in there but the photos dissapper. What is the point of the inventory if you can't leave your items in there from season to season.

Titles disappearing from downloaded ready to ship spreadsheets

Hello Over the past couple months I’ve had an issue of titles disappearing when I download the spreadsheet from the “paid and awaiting shipment” screen. The titles are still appearing on the webpage, but they disappear once they are download on a she...

Resolved! Activity Log On Turbo-Lister

There are some listings in the Activity Log but are no where else such as "waiting to upload", inventory etc. Is there a way to move the listing from the activity log to waiting to upload so I can list that item again? Thanks.

API Usage Help

Hello.I would like to do an API search, yet I don't know which api to use.The data I want to pull is basically:search by keywordlist only the sold items (completed + sold)ideally, have the "Part Number" included in the API replyWhere could I start to...

Hide purchase history

I saw someone said if you look at the feed back page you wont see someones purchse history. You will , if feed back is left the icon shows "view item" on the right side of your page. I have noticed some have thiers labled as "private". Can anyone tel...

sales reports.

ok i'm tryin gto view my sales reports on the page i mangage my store, but when i click on it it says that i have to subscribe when i go there the only option i am given is to sign up for the advanced sales reports that cost $15 a month. meanwhile ba...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tried hard but under to configure account API

Hello Friends, I have done my leave best R&D in configuring account with my product but still unable to get the api(s) for the same.I am developing my own inventory management product, in that I want to configure multiple channel (Flipkart, Amanzon, ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors