Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not receiving "sold" or "bid" notifications

I have not been receiving sold or bid notifications from ebay on my phone. As a result I have already shipped several items late. By the time I notice an item has sold, several days have already passed and I notice it if I happen to check my email ac...

Turbo Lister latest version?

Just wondering if anyone knows what the latest version (as of Nov 2019) is? I have version 9.923.101.0 copyright 2002-2014. Seems to be synchronizing all of my current listings but I haven't used it in years so don't know what will happen yet if I at...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

problem of token

hello dearwhen i want to us shopmaster tool i find this messag;eBay errorsAuth token is hard expired, User needs to generate a new token for this application.how to solved thisthank you for our help

Promoted Items not showing up in App

I have 3 items that are currently being promoted. They do not show up under Profile - Items for sale. I have 41 items but only 38 are showing. I logged out of the app and check my listings and several competitors getting the same results. Tried unins...

Resolved! Changing Invoice And Newsletter Logo Question

How do I change the logo that is displayed on invoices and newsletters? I have one loaded from an old format of my store and want to change it since it doesn't align with my store format today. Any help would be appreciated.

App not loading

Last weeks eBay update has done something to the app. I’m not able to open it. I removed it and went to reinstall an hour latter. It just keeps trying to load and now not even down load. I’m in Australian with an iPhone 8.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

paid invoices are remaining in unpaid invoices, and shopping cart

Any order I am being sent an invoice for, that invoice is remaining in the unpaid invoices section, even after it is paid. The items are also staying in my shopping cart, though if i try to pay for them a second time, it just errors out. This is brea...

No TurboLister app - how to upload backup files to replacement tool?

Once eBay ended the volume promotions a few years ago, I scaled my listings way back to only the high priority items I could manually manage. Now that the volume promotions have returned, I want to upload some old listings backed up to TurboLister fi...

MY ITEMS

anybody point me in the direction to get my cards and items sold ..am i doing or going about it diffrently ?

Check your Ended Item on App and Desktop

Good morning eBayer. I am not sure if this issue affected others and are not aware of it.... On Saturday, I sold an item on another venue and deleted the item on eBay via mobile app. Today, I happen to be going over my listings on the Website... the ...

Filter to exclude various countries

I wonder if ebay could enforce the "made in" field in all listings, I am getting tired buying stuff that is advertised as OEM just to find clues about being made in china instead of germany or US or whatever... There might be some that still get thri...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turn off automatic filter in search

When I search for something, it will filter it and only show me show me listings from that one category. I want to filter my own results. I don't want ebay filterng it for me. I need to turn this feature off. I never turned it on to begin with.

Finding Stores

I'm having trouble looking up other sellers stores by name and vise-versa. I have customers finding it hard to locate my store without giving them a description to type in and follow the steps. Is there a simpler way? Any suggestions?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors