Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

add to watchlist

As of this morning 10-07-2019 all auctions on my watch list show the " add to watchlist " button on the auction pages. If I add another auction to my watch list and then refresh the page it does the same thing. The watched auctions do not show on the...

Markdown Manager Help

Thanks for reading this! I hope you can help. I'm trying to use Markdown Manager to discount items. I see other sellers have an item listed for $50 and take 20% off so the listing shows discounted price of $40 and says was $50. When I try to use Mark...

Shopping Cart Missing "Continue Shopping" Option

Now I'm just thinking out loud here but wouldn't a "Continue Shopping" button seem to make sense in the pop-up window that appears when you add an item to the shopping cart. Currently, the only available options (in the pop-up window) are check out o...

eBay Sales and Fees Integration Automatically Into Spreadsheet

Hello eBay, Does anyone know of a way to automatically integrate eBay sales and fees into a spreadsheet? I'm using a spreadsheet and I used Zapier to create a zap to automatically update each time an item sells. It's amazing! The downside is it doesn...

eBay search and Terapeak are not reliable tools for product research

I've sold soap making supplies and fragrance oils on and off since May 2000. 2 ½ years ago I made the decision to go full time after my two youngest children moved out to create lives of their own. My husband no longer could do auto body repair work ...

Amazon Or Google to eBay

Hello. I just want to ask if there is a way to convert from Amazon or Google to eBay, including pictures. Could be a .csv but with coutures how? Also we have some dealers that hey give us a csv with all the data and pictures. How do you feed massivel...

Error 21916664

Hy GuysI ve got a problem with my variation list.When i upload it it makes a 21916664 Error....I'dont understant why, i ve tried to check my file but i don't find what is wrong...Could you please have a look on it.Thks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Image Hosting and cubeupload.com

Does anyone use cubeupload.com to host their images? I've been using them for the last two years to host my images and they have been very reliable with only a couple of disruptions. The webmaster immediately posted updates on their twitter page as t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Public officials

Why does one have to be required to be a law enforcement official to report stolen items here on Ebay?

Advanced Apps Team IGNORES OUR REQUESTS

Hi guys,I'm honestly exhausted because everyday I'm trying to increase my File Exchange Limits, but Advanced Apps team ignores all the emails and cannot help via phone as well. An automatic reply says it might take up to 72 hours to hear back from th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors