Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Charity option no longer showing when creating a listing

I'm listed as a direct seller for my charity . I tried listing yesterday and was notified my charity was no longer listed. I contacted the paypal giving fund this morning and they fixed / re instated the error . If you search for my charity it appear...

Variations Where are You!

Where did the variations go. I have used variations many times in the past, but tonight for some reason I can't find it. Was it moved? Thanks for any info you can give.

Cannot see feedback for eBay Users

When buyers make an offer for an item, I like to see their feedback and feedback left for others before accepting an offer. The feedback has not been available since Saturday. I click on their rating number and after a very long time of searching it ...

One coupon to one buyer

I had an issue woith a buer that was resolved immediately. I'd like to send that person a coupon for % off any item in my store. I see how to send coupons to all buyers but not to one buyer. Is this even possible?

Resolved! Why did you guys remove the feedback list?

There used to be a page where all my transactions were listed on one page and I can see who has left feedback. Now that page is GONE! Why did you guys remove that page? It was extremely helpful for me to see which buyer has left feedback so I can ret...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

notice bell on listings.

sorry if this is a repeat - dont' know if PC working properly......But, Has anyone noticed that their notice bell & "cart" are missing from their listings?? Thank you in advance for any info. on this...

Correlating product cost to Listing

I am a small seller looking to expand gradually this year. I have a starter store.I do not see anything in Seller hub that let you note your unit cost (cost of goods sold) for the item you are selling. I would also ideally like to have the date I acq...

Effects of Promote listing... Is it GOOD or BAD...

Normally I use it to promote my listing. But some said that promote listing will badly affect the account in the long run. As you all know when we promote our listing, our impressions increase rapidly and increase sales in the short run... but after ...

eBay Sync Page

How do I access the eBay Sync page to sync my listings with another authorized vendor?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors