cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Bucks I earned for the quarter are missing

I earned eBay bucks during my 2 day promotion in January when it was offered. Over those 2 days, I earned $129.xx. It is April 3, and my eBay bucks certificate is not "unlocked" for me to use on purchases, and it shows I have earned zero bucks. Where did the eBay bucks go I earned in January? And why did the calendar say "earn eBay bucks in January, February, and March and unlock the certificate in April", when I was not offered the chance to earn bucks in February or March? Now the money I earned has disappeared completely? I tried calling customer service, but that was a bust, and they sent me to a website that didn't even pertain to my issue. Help!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

The zero dollars balance is your total for the quarter beginning April 1. Normally your certificate for the January through March quarter will be issued very shortly after that quarter ends. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Earning and using eBay Bucks | eBay

If you have questions, did you use the chat/call back? There is no phone number to call. On every page is the Help & Contact. Use the Contact Us. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

It seems that [if there was] the promotion in Feb/Mar, many "regulars" didn't get invited as usual.

My main concern is that there's no "your Bucks are on the way" section on the Bucks page - usually that appeared quickly once the quarter ended, even if you couldn't use them for a few days after.  I am aware it could take up to 2 weeks before they're available...

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Mine is also missing.. I don't know what is going on. It looks like they have an issue with eBay Bucks system itself and hope they fix the problem soon..

Message 5 of 6
latest reply