Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Estimated Sales Tax?

Why does the Estimated Sales Tax section on the Shipping and Payment tab display correctly when I preview my listings before going live, but it does not display when I view the listings after they have gone live when I'm signed into any of my account...

HELP, A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding

On my other selling ID, trying to revise a listing. this is what comes up. What is it and what can I do?A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the scr...

Ebay shipping calculator GROSSLY OVER CHARGING UPS shipping rates & ebay is clueless!!!

Ebay has a known issue with the UPS shipping calculator for the last 2 weeks since the rate changes have gone up where it is constantly changing the amount calculated and mis calculating the UPS cost by many times as much as 2 times the amount it sho...

Trouble printing shipping labels

i am having trouble trying to reprint a shipping label. I get this error "Transport inbound I/O exception in Transaction: com.ebay.kernel.service.invocation.client.exception.ReceivingException: Socket read from ibdswebp-re-partner-nv.pb.com failed wi...

My listing keeps saving as a draft, won't list, HELP!

This is a Brand New account, and the first listing. I initially made the listing a week ago, and saved it to modify later on. I came back to it today, finished the modifications, and went to list it. Ebay looped me back to the seller dahsboard, and m...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors