cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My listing keeps saving as a draft, won't list, HELP!

This is a Brand New account, and the first listing. I initially made the listing a week ago, and saved it to modify later on. I came back to it today, finished the modifications, and went to list it. Ebay looped me back to the seller dahsboard, and my listing is still saved as a draft. I tried to copy the listing, and re-make it, and still got the same result. Both listings we stuck in the "Saved Draft" location. Do I just need to be patient, and wait for the listing to post? Or am I doing something wrong, and it's preventing the ad from listing?? Please give me something, pulling my hair out. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello, I will try and help you.  If you did save it,  Click My ebay---Go to the left side look for-- SELL-- under sell click onto the --SAVED DRAFTS--if you did save the item it will appear and click on it, I hope this helped. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Sorry I will try again, I miss read your post. When you click on the saved draft, make sure you completed everything you need to if you don't and you click list it, it will not list. Look at the top there will be--Oops, it looks like you missed something. Please fix the problem below..all in red. You may of not added your photos or shipping, take a real good look to see what you missed. I have done what happened to you many times. I am like what did I mis, look and look and hah there it is..It will list as soon as you complete it all...Good luck! 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply