Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USPS Shipping

I am trying to ship a package but ebay doesn't take me to the page to pay for shipping and print my labels. Instead I am at the page "PRINTING UPS®SHIPPING LABELSAnyone having this problem? I've printed earlier in the day but not since the last 3-4 h...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Russian language and other problems

When are you going to admit you're being hacked???? Everyone knows it. No one works there anymore that could pull of this kind've **bleep**. Look at the screen prints. One of my favorite customers. He has usually 750 lsitings. 1st page shows me 8 ite...

Shipping labels unavailable today?

Have tried to purchase and print eBay ship labels for over an hour and system is unavailable? Seriously? On December 8th?? Browser is not the problem....tried in both Chrome and Firefox. Internal eBay problem or FedEx problem?

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Unpaid Item Cases" function is BROKEN

Seller Hub indicates there are orders eligible for unpaid item cases... (Note the "helpful" "Help" floater covering the "X" and almost the "13" in the box; more boneheaded page layout created by incompetent web designers.) Entering the function displ...

Screenshot from 2018-07-16 11-24-00-clipped.png Screenshot from 2018-07-16 11-30-02-clipped.png

Here's why broken stuff doesn't get fixed...

We call in to eBay support and invest our time into walking the eBay rep through the issue so they can reproduce and document the issue. Then their report goes to their immediate superiors who decide whether or not it's a site/tech issue that should ...

Guarantied shipping program is not adjusting the manditory shipping date

The guarantied shipping program is not adjusting the mandatory shipping date despite all of the post offices being closed today due to presidential decree. So I sold a item last night and as part of the guarantied shipping program Ebay told me the it...

please note the new delivery date and complete checkout

This message "please note the new delivery date and complete checkout" is all I'm getting after putting in my card info, the buying process worked so mcuh better with paypal. What is causing this, and am I the only one who is getting this message as ...

Resolved! Sales Categories only Show Last Item Viewed for All Categories

TECHNICAL ISSUE-Click into one of my items on sale.While viewing this item - now click to see all items on sale in my store:This page with sales items has eBay categories on the left – not my categories.Click into any one of the listed categories and...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay hangs computer with "out of memory at line 1" plus

The obvious change that causes an "intermittent" new display format for an item and the seeming confusion of the system to determine what to do next causes the entire computer to hang up solidly, also issues the "out of memory at liine 1" message rep...

Resolved! Post Office is Closed Tomorrow - Need to Make Thursday the Next Ship Day

Post Office is Closed Tomorrow - Need to Make Thursday the Next Ship DayI have something that sold that has - Need to Ship By Wednesday.Please change this date so it doesn't come up that I am late shipping my item.Thank you

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Issues with customers buying Domestic but going international

I have had two different incidents where the customer is based with a Miami , Florida address but being redirected to another address out of the state or country. The issue I am having is when it lands in Miami, Florida it states it was never updated...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors