Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iOS problem.

Discovered tonight when I was looking into items in my Bid&offers tab, under the didn’t win tab. Whenever I open any of this items it shows I have won them, the ending bid, and my Max bid are not even close. Then provides me options to pay for the it...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! E-Bay support has told me you can't use the word digital in a listing title!

I had to call E-Bay today because an item of mine was removed. E-Bay claimed it was removed because it violated their policy on digitally delivered goods. However, it was a physical item, with a shipping method, and photos showing it was a physical i...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Takes way to long to load items lately.

For several days now I have been going crazy trying to be patient while listing items on e-bay. I used Google,Microsoft and firefox and even cleared all the goodies like cookies etc,etc. I noticed there are never any announcements stating e-bay is ha...

FEEDBACK REMOVED BY EBAY ERROR IS JUST FINE WITH EBAY

I just got off the phone with Ebay and they removed negative feedback without a problem, just a click of a mouse and instant removal. I think every buyer and selller needs to do this immediately ! ! Easy peazy.The Ebay rep and the supervisor told me ...

Same Day Handling -

My cut off for same day handling is 6:30 am Central time. I had a buyer who paid 12/11/18 at 8:20 am. This morning I went to mail it and it said it should have been mailed yesterday even though it was past my cut off. Same thing happened yesterday wi...

Bidders name disguised. Why?

Recently a strange case happened at an auction I attended. I was the leader of the bids, and I still had a few euros up on the covered bid. I ended up being won at the last second, with only one bid, just one euro above my covered bid.Why not show th...

Why Ebay does not accept change of address?

I moved a year ago to a new house and address, but when I try to change my address and shipping address on my Ebay account, the new address is rejected. From Amazon, Walmart and everybody else I had no problem in changing my address, but Ebay rejects...

Resolved! Handling Fees Disappearing After Revising on ebay App

I add handling fees in an effort to offset the fact that ebay charges commissions on shipping fees. The cell phone app seems to have no provision for putting handling fees on a listing, which is bad enough. But when I add them on the "big boy compute...

Ebay app

Anyone have problems looking at stuff they bought when you click on it, it gives you a message saying unable to display. Problem started around 6:20pm

Ebay Phone System Stinks!

I was hung up on three times tonight by E-Bay trying to connect to their phone support. Website said 7 minute wait. Phone said 4-6 minutes. Called in and chose to wait oh hold. 4 minutes in, the phone switches over and they immediately hang up. Calle...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors