Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment Processing is Down

I can't buy anything with verified cards, bank accounts, or gift cards. Even through paypal, the payment doesnt process and pulls the same error "We can't process your payment. Please select a different payment method or check your payment details in...

eBay and Safari get along?

Hello All, Just wondering if anyone has any tips to get Safari to work better. A lot of days it just doesn't. The page freezes.I sell ball cards and VERY often once you type in the card you want to sell and the page that asks "is it one like this?" a...

not getting ebay emails

I sold a bunch yesterday (yay me) but never got the ebay sold message. Anyone else? Maybe I need to rootle around in my settings to see if notifications magically got turned off.

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

Mark Questions as Answered in New eBay Interface

This is a really annoying feature (or non-feature) of the new eBay interface - having an "Unanswered message" flag in your Active Selling dashboard that will not go away. There is no way to mark messages as answered in the new interface. For anyone e...

problem with label shipping software

trying to combine shipping to send updated invoice to buyer, every time I try to change anything on invoice screen, screen does like a white over for a second and then just goes back to same screen, can't make changes. Help, Thank you

Automated Feedback not working

The automated feedback stopped working yesterday. Normally, feedback is left automatically when a buyer pays. All the settings are correct, the feature is turned on. The Leave Feedback page wold not save the feedback left in bulk. Leaving feedback in...

eBay shipping labels "Open Label" using Firefox page won't load and downloads instead.

After paying for shipping I choose the "Open Label" button in Firefox, a page tries to load in my browser and then downloads the .pdf instead which is okay, but it should have opened the label, more work as I have to minimize the browser and find the...

why is taxing not shown in sellers received price

I will try this again. first time was rejected. My buyers price is not reflecting the amount that is really being taken from the buyer. The price paid is not the price taken because of taxation. I only found this out by going to my paypal. why is thi...

Impossible wins -- Oh no !!

I bid on a necklace and it said I wasn't the highest bidder, so I bid a few more times, but kept getting the "not highest bidder" message, so I went on to the same necklace in a lower price range and started over. Exact same thing as the first. Kept ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors