Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vacation mode not working

I can't get my store out of vacation mode! I just tells me We looked everywhere.Looks like this page is missing. PS The new format for vacation mode sucks. I can't even put a message about it on my store. It just looks like I don't have anything for ...

Can’t block a shipping location

I’m trying to “block a location I don’t ship to”. Nothing complicated. I just need to turn off Hawaii for a while. I keep getting “oops, it’s not you, it’s us”. It has been two days. Is this feature no longer available?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

I Can not cancel an order

The buyer wants an order canceled. I click on it to follow through and I get "This page is missing" I Can not cancel it. I called eBay yesterday and of course, they were clueless. They escalated it to tech but today, the same thing. I can not refund ...

Print shipping label issue

Unable to print shipping label as usual manner. Why is that? There is errer message comes (as per the photo attached ) pls help to solve this. Thanks This kind of message comes from recently when printing shipping label. Why is that? Pls help.?

Screenshot_20200921-100332.png

Major scam....issue with tracking number

This is very frustrating, I’ve done my reading and feel as if I’ve run into the same issue as a lot of people here...any feedback would be great. I was supposed to be buying a iPhone 11 Pro Max from a individual on eBay. As soon as I purchased it, he...

Problem - Invoice

Hello! Please help me solve one problem. Today, September 10th, when trying to print an invoice to ship an item, the message appears: Sorry, you cannot ship this item. This item needs to be shipped from a different country website.What does it mean? ...

Saved Searches

Saved searches haven’t been working right for about a week now. One come up completely invalid every time, the other doesn’t give me what I’m looking for. It brings up items that aren’t even close to my saved search.

The Latest Ebay Glitch Of The Week

I sell clothing. I was relisting a ladies pair of ski pants. When I tried to submit the item I received this message. "There seems to be a problem with this listing. When ebay manages payments we currently can't support certain Items". Yesterday even...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 17 replies
  • 5 helpful

some ebay pages remain loading for ever.

I've been having problems trying to revise a listing. When I click on 'revise' the page loads forever... it's been loading for over 30 minutes now! That's absurd! No page should take that long to load. when I go to ebay and click on activity... It lo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors