Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Open comment to the Executive team

Today I experienced the new rollout to the landing page. All I can say is why? Why would you change something that works? And on top of that it was one of the few pages that worked well. Contrary to the people that write the new code, some of us dont...

Resolved! Offer outbid notices pops up constantly

Hello. Does anyone know how I can tell eBay's tech department that I have a technical glitch? I made an offer, it was declined. The auction ended without selling the item. Now I'm getting the notification every 60 seconds, I am not exaggerating. I do...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Edge User Agent Not Processed correctly

Not sure how else to post this to eBay support, but your email(s) are not 100% accurate when sending "log in" notifications to users. I use Microsoft Edge and it runs on the chromium engine, yet identifies itself appropriately (extra info) in the use...

Unable to purchase

Been trying to purchase a fire it will go into basket but unable to pay via paypal ...was having probs with google chrome all day which caused problems with other apps on android but now seems to be ebay probs anyone else got this prob

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing Issues

For the last 5 days it has been nearly impossible to create and post a new listing. What should take 2 or 3 minuets is taking 12 to 15, most of this revolves around uploading photos. Has anyone found a solution? I have tried all the obvious items, di...

Profanity????

Really, eBay? I tried to leave the following as feedback, but got blocked for profanity? "I wish it had been in better condition, but still pleased." With a positive rating. Turned out the word "wish" was tagged as profanity. Changed it to "hoped" an...

Unable to delete items etc

I am unable to delete items ~ also bulk list ~ everything seems to return to the "Watch" list page. Ebay currently looking into this Very frustrating. Have cleared cache / cokies etc from Goggle Chrome browser.Tried Microsoft Edge as a browser. No di...

I go to All Selling, click to select all 200 listings, click "EDIT" and am taken to my Watch List??

So frustrated. First, I've not been able to bulk edit my 200 listings since December! I had bulk edited to include a USPS notice about deliveries being late. Well, in January I attempted to bulk edit to remove the USPS notice. Won't work. Called eBay...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors