cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an issue where buyer(s) are unable to accept offers from seller.

Received notice late last night a buyer was unable to accept my offer.  Buyer stated the system timed out every time they tried.  I could not send an offer as there was already an offer out there.  I informed them that they would need to contact eBay for technical support.

Wonder if there is an issue that is not being reported by buyers for whatever reason?  I ask because, about once a week, I send offer out to eligible listings.  I was on holiday this past week so I had close to 70 when I returned.  Long-story-short, I got nothing except this one inquiry.  Just seemed strange given it's during the busy season.

A computer app is a reflection of its creator. Show me a robust computer app and I will show you an intelligent programmer.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Is there an issue where buyer(s) are unable to accept offers from seller.

Yes, I have been getting messages from potential buyers for almost 2 months now about this. Also a lot of the times when I try to send offers to watchers it will error out and I have to try again. All these have been an issue for over a year for me, but very consistent for the last 2 months.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Is there an issue where buyer(s) are unable to accept offers from seller.

It has been working fine for me. No issues.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply