cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay compensate sellers-FREE Store Subscriptions until issue is completely fixed!! No Sales NO fee

Message 1 of 78
latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

Ebay compensate sellers-FREE Store Subscriptions until issue is completely fixed!! No Sales NO fee

It's not. The part of the site is broken on my eBay Store just like the views, the sales, etc... I have spoken to eBay Customer Service about this twice and "they're working on it".
Message 31 of 78
latest reply

Credit should be issued on monthly store fees going back to when the various problems first started and were reported AND no store fees should be charged until all issues impeding search,  visibility & sales fixed. When a company is in default of providing the services that they state & you have paid for especially on an annual contract then it is there responsability to make good on it.

Message 32 of 78
latest reply

I'm just a small guy and got on ebay and was doing fairly good with several stores.  Now over the last 2 years my sales have dropped 75% and keep dropping. They had it good years ago and people could make a pretty living doing it. They have a bunch of dimwits working there trying to make things better and the system just plainly stinks from what it was. I've had no sales in weeks and now the now they finally put up a notice saying their system has been messed up,..like it never was...c'mon..really!! 

We deserve credit for sellers who have to pay fees for something we never got. New ebay update, Now the return system is going to be worse yet.. they are going to automatically give returns no matter how your buyer claims what was wrong.. Anybody know of another place decent to sell on let us all know!!

Message 33 of 78
latest reply

monkeys can do a better job!
Message 34 of 78
latest reply

Not much there, you ain't missing anything! That's getting worse also.
Message 35 of 78
latest reply

I agree 100% Kathleen, in fact, Ebay nearly has put me out of business.  I was calling, and calling last month and asking why my sales were so down.  I had to take out a Loan to keep my business afloat.  Perhaps Ebay should compensate me for that, as well as all my final value fees and store fees.  This is been absolutely outrageous.  Who knows how any people couldn't do checkout, or couldn't see my listings, etc. 

If you've had the same type of problems in end of May and June please let me know.  My store is Catholic Treasure of the Lord Books here on Ebay.  You can contact me through my messages on any of my listings.  Something needs to be done about our losses from Ebay.

Message 36 of 78
latest reply

I completely agree with my friend, we must not pay them store subscriptions fees.
I will not pay them this month invoice, i hope everyone see this post to don't pay ebay....
("Winter Is Coming")
Message 37 of 78
latest reply

Right!  Apologies NOT ACCEPTED....compensation for nearly destroying our small Ebay businesses.

Message 38 of 78
latest reply

Ebay is responsible for any losses which are due to THEIR TECHNICAL ISSUES FRIEND!!!!  They're not responsible if we have a slow month, but when technical issues are damaging sales to the point of the extreme...people can't see your store....not able to checkout....not able to see promotions...and they're also not compatable with the newest Firefox Beta....are you all aware of that issue????  Go into your Tablet or Smart Phone or Android, and download Firefox Beta.  You won't be able to access your Ebay Store because it's not capatable with the newest Firefox Beta.  You have to go into Menu from your device, which is usually a set of dots on upper right hand, and hit the box which says:  "Desktop Site", then your Ebay Store will show up, but you have to do it every time!!!

Message 39 of 78
latest reply

I can get into that section but still doesn't show me coupon or ANY subscriber discounts, just the page where they are supposed to be but nothing is there other than the jargon of these are 3rd party yadda yadda.... but nothing is actually there... still ugh  😞

Message 40 of 78
latest reply

The problem is with recent issues sellers are not only directly impacted for the short term ( So sorry for those who had auctions during this time, where searched items when selected to view were taking you to the wrong items)., but they are impacted through the long term giving other sites like Poshmark or Amazon traffic and exposure that they would not have gotten. 

The apology only solidifies that the issue is not resolved. - My pocket has been impacted and yet nothing in the form of compensation!!!

There seams to be a direct correlation to policy change of returns, top seller status and the technical issues with Ebay. Maybe Ebay needs to hold off on anymore changes to policy before they can get their site working properly. 

Message 41 of 78
latest reply

I was wondering why my items have 0 views and why my sales were down so much! I also got punished for being on vacation! I put my vacation message on and sold 7 items while I was away. I sent them out the following Monday after I got back in town, just as I promised in my away message and I now have 4 tracking numbers that were uploaded late. That's some **bleep** Thanks for ruining my 100% uploading tracking numbers, eBay. 😐

Message 42 of 78
latest reply

Agreed. What he/she said!
Message 43 of 78
latest reply

choir-chick8705:  Did happen to increase your handling time when you put store on vacation mode?  One would think that a vacation hold would supersede the handling time.  But it doesn’t.  If you put your store vacation mode and don’t adjust your handling time, the seller is still required to upload tracking information based on the handling.  Crazy.  I see many sellers make this error.

Also, next time you may not want to put your store in vacation mode but rather increase your handling time.  There’s evidence to suggest that vacation holds lower search rankings.  And a common practice to remind buyers of the extended handling time at the time of purchase.

Message 44 of 78
latest reply

I've been on the phone severl times with ebay this week which my sales are stopped at this point I was even unable to write my customers... absolutely terrible and now I've reinstalled the app and can't seem to get it to upload.. how do I get my ((bay compensate sellers-FREE Store Subscriptions)) this has imp[acted me greatly and I'm still going through it. 

Message 45 of 78
latest reply