cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer trying to pay and it won't go through.

I have a customer who has been trying to pay for 2 days. Paypal thru EBAY as he always does. It keeps giving him a message that they are unable to proceed at this time. Anyone else?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Customer trying to pay and it won't go through.

Had a buyer yesterday pay via PayPal no issues at all.  But what your buyer told you sounds like an issue with  your buyer.  Possibly they don't  have funds in their PayPal account or  don't have their PayPal account  linked to their checking account.

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I'm having the same issue with 3 different buyers. Seems like some sort of eBay glitch. It keeps telling them that I didn't add a shipping charge (which shouldn't matter) but I did.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

It's an ebay issue they have been working on since Feb 10th. It has been hit and miss the last 6 days or so. Looks like most the day within those 5 days everything is working fine but it is still not 100% fixed.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

This happened to me too. Even weirder. After the auction and someone won,  it said it didn’t sell, then about an hour later it came through. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

For some reason, a lot of people are getting this weird JavaScript message in loops and can’t go any farther, some kind of technical difficulties atm.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

It's not a card issue on my side I have tried to add a number of cards on my account to pay and ebay  says I can't proceed. help pages are worthless. customer service has been shut down no calls going through. They are blaming this on the Kung Flu-19. on the recorded message at customer NON service...It's just a scape goat for them...EBAY SUCKETH

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Yes, similar problem. Customer asked me to cancel order so I could relist and he could pay another way. After cancellation I cannot relist no matter what I try!
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Ditto!
Message 9 of 9
latest reply