cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Count of Listings in Store not matching count for Active Listings?

I've been tracking our store count for the past several days... but the reported # of listings in our store... is continually about 30 items less than eBay indicates for our "Active Listings."   As it's apparent that there is no "technical help" option in speaking with customer support... I figured that I'd try here.

I've been watching the number of listings in our eBay store jump back and forth... to the correct number (matching Active Listings) and then later reporting a lower number... where it stays for days at a time.

Can't tell is there are items not showing up on eBay servers... or if there is another remedy the can get us back to numbers that correctly match our true inventory.  I've refreshed all of our listings... and held off more than 24 hours before listing more new items... to no avail.  Only "Active Listings" has an accurate number... while our eBay Store reflects incorrect listing totals.

Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Re: Count of Listings in Store not matching count for Active Listings?

devon@ebay wrote:

@nuclearomen wrote:

weeks later, still no fix conjured up by tech support devon@ebay know you only get info, but what's the deal here, are they going to fix this or eat donuts all day? 

Hey @nuclearomen! This is still showing as sitewide ticket that is open and the Tech team is still investigating the root cause of the issue. 

devon@ebay ok, thanks, just wanted to see if someone is paying attention still. 

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 46 of 49
latest reply

Currently hub active listings 20,072.  Store is showing 20,059.  It has never been this close, seems like progress has been made.

Message 47 of 49
latest reply

Having same issue numbers of active listings all over the place, have we got a solution to this?

Message 48 of 49
latest reply

I'm still having maybe half of my new listings appear (these are all variation listings).  This has been happening since the middle of December.  It's very frustrating and I don't understand why this is still happening.  

Message 49 of 49
latest reply