cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25 Tracking Numbers have vanished ????

I always check every night that my Tracking numbers are loaded either by Stamps.com or me and that they have an acceptance scan . Tonight (Monday) I did my nightly check and 25 tracking numbers from the last few days are missing. They were there yesterday night after I printed out all my labels for today's mail.  Even stranger is when I tried to re enter the tracking numbers they were already filled in. I hit save and nothing is saved.  I vaguely remember someone else having a similar problem but I could not find it on the forums.

Any info would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Re: 25 Tracking Numbers have vanished ????

Likewise, this has happened again to us. Spoke to Ebay yesterday who said it was a known fault. Can not believe it takes so long to sort out what must be a very simple coding issue. Very irritating as i use the tracking numbers to a) make sure i have posted everything and b) to monitor transit as customers rarely do.

Message 46 of 48
latest reply

@coffeebean832 wrote:

Thanks velvet@ebay. As you can see above- it's been a week and more sellers are being affected by this. Buyers are also being affected as some of them can't see the tracking info in their purchase history. Same as last time- it appears the percentage of buyers is smaller- but some are still affected.

I'm surprised it's taking eBay so long to fix this since we experienced the same issue back in May. In other words- they already know how/what to fix so one would think that would make the process go faster this time.

@coffeebean832 I can understand the frustration and I've added these additional accounts to the report. I appreciate the updates and if you come across any more members experiencing this, please be sure to have them note it here. Thanks!

Velvet,
eBay
Message 47 of 48
latest reply

It has happened again today.  All of the shipments yesterday showing valid tracking numbers under "paid and shipped" in the eBay Seller Hub now are missing their tracking numbers. They have vanished! 

On the desktop version of eBay, I took a screen shot yesterday before I left that showed all of yesterday's shipments with tracking numbers. This morning, next to each shipment is " + Add tracking". There is no tracking visible.

I had another customer contact me who was frustrated that there was no tracking for his order. 

This is a problem that needs to be addressed ASAP as it is making sellers look bad and impacting the buying experience for our buyers.

Message 48 of 48
latest reply