Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vase signed "Elston"

This is a pretty long shot, but I'm hoping someone out there might have some information about this vase. I've searched the name and the only thing I could find was a member of the Jemez Pueblo called Elston Yepa. This doesn't look like any of his ot...

Resolved! Help please with Cordials

These stand about 5" tall. Have looked for the make and pattern forever. Also please tell me if I am posting too much. I have many, many pieces from my Great Grancmother and my Grandmother that I have having a hard time IDing.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Please Help ID this large pot/vase from Thailand---13 pounds

Hi, Hope someone can give me some info about this piece. It is very heavy---13 pounds and has an opening at the top and 12 holes around the middle of the piece. There are labels on the bottom. One says Made in Thailand and the other 2000. It measures...

thailand1.jpg thailand2.jpg thailand4.jpg

Help identifying amberina tumblers - Fenton?

I'm looking for help identifying these diamond optic, amberina glasses. They are unmarked. On another forum, a respondent to my photos said they were not Fenton. However, I then found what looks like this shape in a book of early Fenton. Also, they a...

00000_l17rIxcjZHI_1200x900.jpg 00N0N_ejMw7CBWjDv_600x450.jpg 00505_5gXyy0jnKWe_1200x900.jpg 01717_6kfZ01wrHR9_600x450.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Talavera Spain Walking man mark Help Id this mark Maiolica Majolica Blue White Pottery Bowls Antique

This mark is a mystery to me I tracked it to Spain and there the trail runs dry. The bowls are 9 1/4" and in very rough shape.Helphere is the link that took me to Spain it is similar but has an extra two marks in the back of the head.https://www.pint...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Czechoslovakia green glass vase identify help

Posted this maybe in wrong place. Clear green Czechoslovakia vase labeled signed. Looking for help with identifying. Thank youhttp://community.ebay.com/t5/Collectibles-Art/Need-help-identifying-Czechoslovakia-Hand-Blown-clear-green/m-p/27298088#M7837...

Mystery pottery lamp - art deco / arts and crafts - California ? Can anyone identify ?

I've had this mystery pottery lamp in my project pile for years - can anyone identify the maker of the pottery ? It looks like art deco year with some arts and crafts style , I was thinking of California for some reason , but there are no marks and I...

Resolved! need help in IDg a heavy pressed glass water pitcher

Hi again, turning to this board for help in iding pattern and maker (if possible) of this heavy (weighs almost 6#) glass water pitcher. I don't know the name of the pattern but it has columns of clear glass and then alternating columns of a design th...

best.jpg photo2 with meas.jpg close.jpg close bot.jpg
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Glass: Help with Fire-King Jadeite Bowl

Hi Glassies. I have a F-K jadeite bowl that is 5½" across and exactly 2" high. It has a beaded or rolled rim, which is throwing me in terms of identifying what it was intended for, like cereal, soup, etc. It's thick and probably restaurant ware. Simp...

fkbowl1.JPG fkbowl3.JPG

Milk Glass Floral Plate Glows Under UV Light Made IN USA

Hello, I haven't been able to figure who the maker of this plate is, it's an opaque milk glass with floral center, measures 12". On the bottom in the very center is says Made in the USA. This plate does have uranium salts in it, as it does glow under...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors