Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vase help please

Picked this vase up at a sale. It is very attractive IMO but there are no ID marks of any kind that I can find.It is a beast at 7 lbs.Ht: 10.5ins width varies but mouth and bottom are 3 insA friend told me it is hand blown because of the hole in the ...

Would like help to date and ID a Lladro Pottery Crawling Baby, please

Hi Potties: I have this Nao/Lladro crawling baby figure, good size, but forgot to measure when taking the pics. I found a website with Lladro marks, but not this exact one. I'd like to date how old this is and also identify the model number if possib...

lladro1.jpg lladro2.jpg

Help Identify Chinese Vase

Hello, I am trying to find out what those symbols on the bottom of my vase mean. Also, if possible, I would like to find out when it was made and if it would be worth anything. Thank you for your time and help in advance!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Original or Repro WM Iridescant Salt & Pepper Shakers

This is a beautiful set of salt and pepper shakers with the WM mark on the bottom. They are in such great shape with the lids being shiny silver metal which makes me think that possibly they are repros. I tried to photo the WM mark but because of the...

pr best.jpg ruler.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gorgeous Vase

Another piece from my Great Grandmothers collection. I have no idea of age, maker or anything else. I cannot really describe it very well as I have not seen anything like it. It stands 8 1/2" tall.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help to value and identify Pink Gold Porcelain European Tea / Cake set please.

This set has no other identification besides the pattern number (1667) and another number just under the sugar cup (7880). I would like to know where it was made and the approximate value if at all possible. Many thanks to all for your kind help.

DSCN2641.JPG DSCN2654.JPG DSCN2647.JPG DSCN2749.JPG

Gaudy Welsh?

Just wondered if anyone might be able to determine who the maker of this Gaudy Welsh jug might be - there are no marks on the bottom other than what looks like a "2H" which is probably the painter's mark. The jug itself is about 6.25 inches tall to t...

User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors