cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Payout didn't go through" email received

Our eBay managed payments have been working fine for months, and we got an email that our bank "declined" a payout from them on December 2nd.  After confirming this did not happen from my bank, I tried to call customer service and that service is "unavailable at this time". 

I don't see any announcements, and Seller comments on this are being taken down as fast as they are posted.  I know this is a fairly new process for them, but they need to fix it FAST.

Message 1 of 77
latest reply
76 REPLIES 76

Re: "Payout didn't go through" email received

Yes grapple53, Same problem here. Talked to my bank, problem not on their end. Ebay's glitch and fault. You can't contact them. 2020 in a nutshell! 

Message 16 of 77
latest reply

I'm another person that this happened to. Checked with my bank - nothing came through, no changes to anything. This needs to get fixed quickly, plus there's no way to contact anyone. Just super. 

Message 17 of 77
latest reply

This new system is garbage money should be available instantly like it used to.  Bad enough we have to wait now we have issues like this.  Oh and to boot you think its just your account and its all of ebay.  Good thing there's someone you can contact in customer service about this....oh thats right customer service is against ebays religion.

Message 18 of 77
latest reply

It happened to me this morning as well, payment declined, called bank, they said nothing wrong on their end, had big payout hit yesterday thank God. the next one was lower that was declined this morning. 

Ebay help is not available, seriously.  ???  It's like going to work, and Friday when you expect to get paid, and your employer says we can't pay you today. 

This needs to be fixed fast.  People need their money to pay their own bills too.

Message 19 of 77
latest reply

eBay is a train wreck of epic proportion........

Message 20 of 77
latest reply

I'm have the same problem as everyone else
😞

Message 21 of 77
latest reply

Same thing happened to me and this was going to be my very first payout. I can find no way to contact eBay about it, no way to call, no live chat. 😕

Message 22 of 77
latest reply

Same thing happened to me. Payouts  have been fine until today. There were two payouts on Dec 2 and only one went through. Called my bank, no issues with my account. Of course, seems that the “have us call you” link at eBay is temporarily unavailable.

Message 23 of 77
latest reply

I received the declined message this morning I/we need our money, the current MP system is just awful.

Just another reason I HATE managed Payments, I want my Paypal back. I want to be able to pay people ASAP with my Pasypal card, I want my Paypal loans, back so I can watch my business grow again. I want my money when I sell something not a week later its not 1998! and I know I am not the only one! 

Ebay has taken something I loved to do and ruined it. 

Message 24 of 77
latest reply

Same problem here. Bogus message about a problem with my bank details. This is the second time eBay has made a mistake on there end and tries to blame it on me. Also shows I owe money for an invoice!?  That can’t be since the fees are coming out of money they have?  You can’t contact them now either. I’m canceling all my listings 

Message 25 of 77
latest reply

COUNT ME IN ON THE LAWSUIT!!

Message 26 of 77
latest reply

Same over here I'm sure is ebay not the Bank 

Message 27 of 77
latest reply

Same thing with mine, its bad enough we have to wait until Tuesday for money on sales on Friday but now its **bleep** like this, I hate managed payments.

Message 28 of 77
latest reply

Trying to call "Customer NON Service"  is nonexistant anymore.

And forget about the 'We'll call you back option. Tried that 8 times in a 3 day span. NO CALL BACK!!

So fed up with this mess!! 

Message 29 of 77
latest reply

Feel your pain.  Have been on managed payments for about 6 months and detest it.

Message 30 of 77
latest reply