Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! cannot pay by using credit or debit card on eBay

hello, am new to eBay. yesterday I won the auction and but since that time. I cannot make payment by using credit or debit card. my card details are correct , my card is not expired and has been activated , have sufficient funds. I called to the bank...

payoneer

why is my global payments  under review ?

Weekly Payouts & Monday Holidays: Memorial Day is looming, to be stiffed again? Drum roll please!

Managed Payments - Weekly Payouts I have enjoyed 6 consecutive weeks where MP has paid out all of my Weekend Sales on the Tuesday payout ... which is really a Monday night tabulation for payout Tuesday. This is by design of course so for the minimum ...

link payoneer to ebay

payoneer payment option not display in my payment settings. when i go to add payment paypal and credit card options are there except payoneer. need your help.

Buyer has not paid.

Hello everyone, hope you are having a nice day. So I put my laptop for sale on eBay, and through a buyer making offers and then me making counter offers, they finally bought the item. Now, they requested an invoice, and included their address, name, ...

Resolved! payoneer

why is my global payments still and driver's license under review ?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors