Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NECT15OFF not working

I connected my nectar card to the ebay account but it still gives me the "Looks like that's the wrong code. Please double-check and try again." message.. . any idea?

Vanilla visa isn't working

It's active 3 days ago. There's enough money on there. And everytime I try to order. It says to check the card or use another card. Any idea what is going on here

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Paid

What would you do if you paid for an item four days earlier, then the seller creates a shipping label with a tracking number and shows shipped on the system but, the tracking number is still in "Pre-shipment"? I have a USPS account which shows me rea...

Customer service dissapeared

I don't know what is happening but it is terribly wrong , I can't contact with customer service in no case they does not answer to my e-mails, the chat is unavailable thus I can not resolve my issue with regards to getting paid. I think it is a big s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay fees

Hi! Am I to understand Ebays fees are assessed to include the shipping in the total they base their percentage on??? Thats highway robbery!

Buyer dispute over a digital code

Hello, about a month ago I sold a few digital PlayStation codes to a few buyers. I verified all the codes worked and sent the codes via eBay messaging after the buyer paid. I made it very clear in the listing what I was seeking and that codes were di...

HOW TO EXIT IOSS FROM EBAY!

Hi.We are sending to Europe and buyers are paying the taxes via Ebay and we print ebay address with IOSS number.My buyer from Ireland paid the tax on ebay and also he paid tax again in Ireland because of Irish postal customs told IOSS is not uploaded...

Invoice

My Customer once to know how to send an invoice

Resolved! Help with selling

I have had two people bid abs win a PS5 I am seller. Both people didn’t pay and the second person wrote me rude messages after I asked them to pay. What is the point of EBay if anyone can just bid and win and never pay? This was a huge waste of time ...

ebay still hasn't corrected my issue over 3 weeks

yup it's me again....over 3 weeks....11 times with customer service26 times sending my infonumerous broken promises of updates/emails Ana a cs rep told me 3 days ago she would send me a email and updateguess what.......NOTHING!my other 4 selling acco...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors