Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer keeps sending me messages about me sending him an invoice although I sent him one last nite

A buyer bought 4 items from me and wanted them combined. No problem I did that and gave a shipping discount and sent the invoice last night. He sends me a message tonite saying he wants to pay but can't. I know I sent him this invoice because ebay se...

Refund woes

I have tried repeatedly to reach a human at eBay because I originally ordered and paid for a device that was never sent to me and I spoke with the seller and he agreed to have me set up a 'return' but that didn't work and I have tried to get ANYONE a...

Ebay not accepting Bank of America checking account

My Bank of America Personal Checking account is managed by Merrill Edge. Merrill Edge merged with Bank of America several years ago. Ebay has put a hold on my payments because the statement I submitted for their verification says "Merrill A Bank of A...

Payout taking longer than last time, why?

I sold an item a few weeks ago and was paid the day after it got there. Now I just sold one and eBay’s saying I won’t get paid until the 31st… it got to the buyer three days ago. Why is it different this time???

Funds

HiI can't transfer my money to my bank account and I inform you that each time I do the bank update but I cannot solve this problem. I ask you to help me to do itThank you

Resolved! Quick Calculations to Determine if Item is Worth Selling

Just looking for some rough guidance to determine if item is worth selling. Under the Managed Payments it looks like my categories have roughly 12 -13% Final Value Fees. Also get charged 0.30 on top of FVF for each sale. I sell low dollar trading car...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors