cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout Reports are broken

As of this morning, the downloadable Payout Reports that are accessed by clicking the link within the payout are not working.

The CSV file has only this in it:

"401 Unauthorized: Temp URL invalid"

brian@ebay tyler@ebay 

@Anonymous sheila@ebay 

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Payout Reports are broken

This would be a great suggestion except that the callback queue is apparently so long that I am being asked to try again tomorrow. Looking at other forum posts, it seems like for the past few days sellers have been told to "try again tomorrow." Is there a major problem going on that we should know about?

My payout reports say only "401 Unauthorized: Temp URL invalid" as well.

This graphic does not ring true...

recsupplyusa_0-1611949704106.png

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

MP 1099 was available for me last night, went to transaction report to compare and got the error. Called in this morning was told how to work around it.  Go to invoices and down load each month and add it up. REALLY?????????????

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

I asked for a call back earlier today and in spite of the 111 minute wait notice I got a call back immediately. I reported the error in question. (I also was getting the error last night, so not sure how long this has been going on.)

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

Reports are working this morning.

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

today is 7/14/23 and this Payout Report problem seems to be back. Is there a fix? I can't seem to get eBay Help to give me an place to ask. Is there a phone number for help?

Thank you

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 21 of 21
latest reply