cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout Reports are broken

As of this morning, the downloadable Payout Reports that are accessed by clicking the link within the payout are not working.

The CSV file has only this in it:

"401 Unauthorized: Temp URL invalid"

brian@ebay tyler@ebay 

@Anonymous sheila@ebay 

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Payout Reports are broken

@bimmerpc1 wrote:

As of this morning, the downloadable Payout Reports that are accessed by clicking the link within the payout are not working.

The CSV file has only this in it:

"401 Unauthorized: Temp URL invalid"

brian@ebay tyler@ebay 

@Anonymous sheila@ebay 

I am seeing the same thing.

Payout report.PNG

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

@bimmerpc1  @mcdougle4248  - me three!

payments_team@ebay  @Anonymous  please look into this. 😊

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

ditto

jp
Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Same here.

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Same here.

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Not sure if it is at all related, but just in case - I noticed the 1099-K is available to download under Payments>Taxes today.  The page claims it was last updated on 1/23, but as of yesterday it was still blank, so that change either happened last night or today.

Maybe they are also making updates to the reports today too? 

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

our 1099 was there and available (however 2019 with the same date in 2021 was there also, weird)

jp
Message 8 of 21
latest reply

We get the same message as well.  So annoying!  Tired of their glitches.

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

@bimmerpc1 

@valueaddedresource 

@somanypostcards 

@premiumselectsupplies 

I do not know if this has anything at all to do with the 401 error, but my Payments page says the 1099 was generated 1/27 (vs the 1/23 that you've mentioned).  I was able to download it just fine this morning.  

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

@myhomeschooldelights wrote:

@bimmerpc1 

@valueaddedresource 

@somanypostcards 

@premiumselectsupplies 

I do not know if this has anything at all to do with the 401 error, but my Payments page says the 1099 was generated 1/27 (vs the 1/23 that you've mentioned).  I was able to download it just fine this morning.  

Thanks @myhomeschooldelights  - were you able to download the 1099-K or the transaction report this morning, or both?

I just want to make sure I didn't cause any confusion. 😊 My thought process was that since the 1099-Ks are being released/made available today, maybe there was something they needed to update in the other reports as part of that process and that is why those other reports are temporarily unavailable.

I'm able to download the 1099-K, but all other reports are resulting in the error like in @mcdougle4248 's screenshot above.  Even trying to download previously generated transaction reports results in that error.

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

@valueaddedresource Thank you for tagging us in this. I have reported this to the tech team.

For account specific Payments support please request contact from a payments-trained teammate by accessing any of the Help Pages related to payments and using the 'Have us call you' feature at the bottom of the page
Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

No - you are right.  I'm sorry if I  caused confusion.  I am able to download my 1099 but not a transaction report today.   I get the same 401 error message.   (I downloaded one yesterday, 1/28, though...)

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

@eburtonlab wrote:

A possible workaround from the Canadian discussion boards:

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Downloading-Reports-not-working/m-p/452286/highlight/tru...

Yes, the Orders report is downloading properly.  Unfortunately, that report does not contain any MP data.

Message 15 of 21
latest reply