cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payment - Not Paying

I have about 1200.00 Ebay is holding of my money. Today is Wednesday 9/9/20. About 600.00 of that was Sales on Friday 9/4/20. The rest over the weekend. I elect payments to go to my bank account DAILY. So why is it that Ebay has been Piecemealing me MY MONEY??? Today they sent to my bank  130.00 from 2 of my items sold on Friday the 4th. Which I won't receive in my bank until tomorrow.  I have requested they call me today. Call is supposed to be within 1 minute. It is now going on a half hour! Managed Payment is TERRIBLE! I wish I could use PayPal again. With Paypal the minute the person paid you could transfer into your account in minutes.

Look I Love Ebay, & I make a lot of money selling on it BUT...COME ON EBAY you owned Paypal you know how to get the money over faster! YOU GOT TO DO BETTER!

Message 1 of 131
latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

Re: Managed Payment - Not Paying

SAME FOR ME, I AM DISGUSTED! 
WE NEED TO CONTACT THE ATTY GENERAL IN CALIFORNIA.

Message 91 of 131
latest reply

Could you tell me what you plan to do because I'd like to do the same.
I sold something 10 days ago & Ebay sent an email stating that I was paid. The money is still not in my account.
The buyer has been contacting me for 10 days- we're both stressed out about it.

I've wasted HOURS trying to talk to someone about it. When I requested a call, no one was on the line.
I've written multiple emails & have gotten no response. Now the buyer asked me to cancel & Ebay has initiated debiting my bank account , from funds that I was never paid!

I am DISGUSTED!!!

Message 92 of 131
latest reply

Same, I'm sick over it. After Ebay telling me I've been paid- the funds are still not in my account 10 days later!
Tonight the buyer asked me to cancel the sale & now Ebay started the process of debiting my account funds that I was NEVER paid. 
DISGUSTING!!!

Message 93 of 131
latest reply

Got the notice yesterday, they will no longer send my funds to PayPal and want my personal bank account instead.   I have used Ebay since 1999, no real big problems but this change IS A VERY BIG PROBLEM!  Enough to make me consider leaving Ebay for good and find another service that works with PayPal.   

Message 94 of 131
latest reply

I cannot afford to have my money held hostage! We are adults and do not need someone to "manage" OUR money! Disgusting! Get back to the PayPal method, eBay!

Message 95 of 131
latest reply

The eBay payment system is absolute trash now and I'm ready to dump eBay over this!!

Message 96 of 131
latest reply

In my opinion,Ebays stock is tanking,they hold our money to look like their stock market quotes are stronger than they actually are to satisify their investors by showing stroner quotes.I sold things in the beginning of february till over a week ago and none has been put into my bank yet,All were delivered..,i get those bogus emails that "there seems to be a problem or they're on their  way" ..Managed payments are bogus and collusion is apparent.I WISH SOMEONE COULD CONTACT THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISION AND START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT,,= COLLUSION/FRAUD ETC

Message 97 of 131
latest reply

You should pay attention. I've watched my available funds and payout date disappear overnight with no explanation from ebay several times. Ebay always says they have no record of the money I had been tracking and waiting receiving. I've had hundreds just disappear in one month time. Bye ebay.

Message 98 of 131
latest reply

Payments to seller is not going through.  Have been an ebayer for almost 20 years.  They have been holding onto my money for over 5 weeks.  Any time I enter my bank account info, it says that it is complete and I can expect payment within 48 hours.  Never shows up.  Boy o my have I gone through this process 5 separate occasions (if I’m entering it and receiving a notification from eBay I am assuming that they received my banking information), why don’t I have my money!  Finally today, I found an 800# online for eBay.  Spent over 45 minutes (clearly a call center in India) on the phone with three separate people.  Was hung up in twice, and they had me downloading an app, to get access to my phone.  Doesn’t feel right.  eBay can keep my money, I’m canceling my account of 20 years. NOT GOOD EBAY.  My trust in you is gone.

Message 99 of 131
latest reply

Same here only sell an item , get paid, sell 4 more items, no money, sell 3 more, get paid for one of the first 4 due, sell 3 more and get paid for 1 of them, sell 5 more get paid for 1 of the first 4 they have owed for for weeks, impossible to keep up with, very intentional for E-Bay of course!     Can you believe they want us to have 1 day shipping and they owe us for 15 items!     They all need to be put in jail!      Turn the less criminals loose!  

Message 100 of 131
latest reply

@interstate_wholesale_bargains wrote:

Same here only sell an item , get paid, sell 4 more items, no money, sell 3 more, get paid for one of the first 4 due, sell 3 more and get paid for 1 of them, sell 5 more get paid for 1 of the first 4 they have owed for for weeks, impossible to keep up with, very intentional for E-Bay of course!     Can you believe they want us to have 1 day shipping and they owe us for 15 items!     They all need to be put in jail!      Turn the less criminals loose!  

@interstate_wholesale_bargains 

I think you have some misunderstandings about how MP processes.  You can see the details of your MP account at any time from your Seller Hub under the Payments tab.  There is all kinds of information there.

75.JPG

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 101 of 131
latest reply

05/05/2021 have not got any payments of sold items since april 27, 2021! But am being charged for fees on every sale! Had to switch back to paypal labels for all the stuff I sold and no money from ebay to pay for them! Help is no help. They were suppose to call me twice and waited for ever and never did call. Help ignores that I am not getting my money from sales! What does a person do now? Close my store? Going on 9 days of them keeping all of my sold items money! What do I do now?

Message 102 of 131
latest reply

was ebay hacked again and we are not being told? WHY can't we find out where our sold items money went?

Message 103 of 131
latest reply

I owe eBay now because they are keeping all of my sold items money and keep charging me fees on those sales. I can not keep letting this happen!

Message 104 of 131
latest reply

me too. I am going to have to start deleting all of my items in my store tomorrow as I can not let the fees keep climbing and can't get 1 HELP from ebay to even address the missing sale funds. something bad is going on and I have to bail.

Message 105 of 131
latest reply